Chapter 09 : Enter Magic Academy

Eve P.O.V

The pillar broke. So everyone said in conclusion that I am too strong.

After the white robed person fainted father quickly rushed to my side followed by brother and Lein.
"Are you okay little angel?" Father said with a worry tone.
"This isn't scripted in the game right Mizuki?" Lein said while furrowing her eyebrows.
"Scripted?" Brother said while munching his potato snack.
I facepalmed.
.... When and where did he get the snack actually?

Time skips~
(3rd person P.O.V)

"Goddammit!! Just when I thought I would win! AFGH!!" Lein said while scratched her head in frustration and holding a chess piece.
"Good luck next time." Eve said while smirking.
"How can you be soo good at chess anyway?! It's not fair!" Lein said and she pouted.
".... it's life?"
"....... Your answer is lame Mizuki."
"I am me." Eve said proudly while putting her hand over her chest. Lein give her a deadpan expression.

"...... Anyway, Mizuki. We were supposed to go to magic academy at the age of 12 right?" Lein eyes filled with excitement.
"Yup! How do you remember that? Are you sure you don't play this game?" Eve said with a teasing tone.
"No!! My sister! AND! My IQ is 186, even Einstein only has 163! AHAHAHA."
"..... Okay." Eve said with a sour expression. The cheerful face gone replaces to a blank one.
"Oy, don't look at me like that! I had enough of that face!" Eve chuckled.
"This really bring memories fufufu."
"How so?" Lein said with interests. Eve chuckled.
"You know, in my past life. There is a boy that always say he was my only rival, to be honest it was really cute. He was always shouting at me when he sees me." Eve smiled warmly while Lein keep a blank expression.
Eve continued her sentences "I remember his face when he lose it was like a monkey to be honest. And with that face he punch a banana tree, I don't want to disrespect him so.. I hold my laughter when he punch the tree." Lein began to frown "Ehhhh..." 'Wait, I am like a monkey? Seriously?' She thought.
"Then? What happen?" Lein said.
Eve sigh ".... You know, at grade school actually I liked him for a bit. I considered him as a friend, but when we enter middle school he suddenly avoid me out of nowhere. Honestly I don't know what I do wrong, when I approach him, he seems to make a disgusted face so I distanced myself too." Eve said.
"Then.. What do you think of him now?" Lein said with a worry tone.
"Huh? Isn't it obvious? I hated him of course." Lein face darkened 'Well of course.. But I'm not making a disgusted face ok, I was nervous'
"That guy is pathetic." Lein said.
"Yeah..."
"If he was truly your rival, then he won't avoid you right? He was just another snotty brat." Lein looked at Eve and Eve laughed.
"En, that's right." Eve gives Lein an eyesmile.
"Mizuki... if. That boy is in this world, what will you do?" Lein asked while looking at the floor.
"Hm?..." Eve think for a while.
"Of course I woul-......."
____________________________________

Time skips~

It's been 1 years since the mana test incident. Shoma and Eve prepared to go to the magic academy. Shoma actually had to go to the academy 1 year ago. But because of the accident where Eve was hospitaled. His departure delayed. He wanted to wait for Eve. (Right now Shoma is 13, Lein 12, and Eve 11 almost 12)

"Onii-sama, When we go to the academy, our magic class will be checked right?" Eve said while packing her luggage.
"Yup. Oh, what class are you in Eve? I've never seen you study magic since mother death." Shoma said.
"Hehe.. You will be surprised Onii-chan~" Eve gives shoma a big grin. Shoma is frozen for a while 'I will never get used to this... she just too cute ugh' He thought and he fainted again.