• Shoma Story •

A/n : THIS CHAPTER IS FROM SHOMA POV IN THE REAL TIME AT HIGH SCHOOL AGE. WHEN THE REAL STORY STARTED IN THIS BOOK.

BASICALLY SHOMA NARRATED HIS OWN STORY AT HIS YOUNG AGE WITH HIS POINT OF VIEW.

@@@

Shoma P.O.V

My name is Shoma,
my mother died when she was giving birth to me. Because of that, now I live with my father.

My father is a normal merchant in Ainstain kingdom. He work for our daily needs. But one day, my father got shooted by a bandits on his way home from Pavenus. I was very angry and wanted to take revenge but unfortunately I can't, because I'm to weak. I was still 1 years old at that time after all.

After that I live in the slums, and when I live in the slums I gradually getting used living in there, a snotty noble kid always got in here and bully those who live in here, and one of the person that he bullies is me. He step on me, spit on me, making me a punch bag, but after that he told a servant to give us a bread. Well I don't feel grateful, but because of this I can live anyway.

Everyday was filled with beating and mocking laughter from the noble kid.

Well... Until one day the fire nation attacked (jk) a man with blue hair and purple eyes talked to me.

I scanned the man in front of me and I realized that he really look like me. Maybe if I was a bit older I can be his twins.

"Hey boy, did you know you have a very beautiful eyes? Also where is your parents??" The man asked while smiling to me.
"They are..." 'I live in here young man, where do you think my parent is?' I really want to tell him that but I restraint myself to do so. I hesitated to tell him for a while but then shrugged it.
"Gone."

"Oh my!"
The man gasped and continue his sentences.
"Such a poor young child, do you want to be my son? And sorry don't be suspicious of me, I'm not a random bad guy I'm a random good guy! Also I always wanted a son! And do you want to know? my wife already pregnant 8 month with a baby~" I sweat dropped while hearing that.

If your wife is pregnant why do you want to adopt child? she will be hurt u know? Please think about it, O noble person. Notice the sarcasm?

"B-but..."

Looking at his attire I know that he is some kind of noble from high family, and he is.. cool like me, but I doubt about his personality.

"So?? Is that an okay? Then, what do you waiting for? let's go to my home!"

He drags me by my hands and I don't speak anymore after that, and just follow the man that dragging me into the carriage.

_________________°••°________________

After a while of riding the carriage, I see a big mansion in front of me.

"Oh I forgot to ask, boy, what is your name?"

The blue man said while doing a 'oh I forgot' pose.

".... Shoma"
I give a small smile to him, I feel like he is some kind of naive old man.

"Then! From now own you are Shoma Somerville, and my name is Ronald Somerville, call me father ok?" He said that with an easy going tone. Seriously, that is too annoying, *cough* I'll keep that to myself for now.

"But... The mistress"
"Ohhhhh, no worries, she'll probably accept it."
I twitched my eyebrows. Probably?

____________________________________

After that my new father held my hand and walk to the mansion. He walked to some room and I see a beautiful woman that look like 18, father introduced me to her and he said that she is my new mother. When I ask for her age I was surprised. She already.... 32?!

My new mother said she doesn't want to be pregnant, but father want to have a child so... They did it? I wonder what is it mean? When I ask them that, they just laugh nervously and somehow dodge the question?

_________________°••°________________

It's already 1 month since I was adopted. I find out that father was actually a prime minister in Ainstain. Everyone in here is so kind, they even called me cute. Well, that's not a compliment for a boy, it's make my pride a little bit hurt. I was supposed to be cool, like a knight in shining armor! Oh, I know knight because I read it at a picture book that mother recommend.

When I was playing at the garden suddenly father pick me up and run towards the destination of mother room.

I was a bit pissed,
.... Sorry, actually very pissed because he pick me up like nothing, it's like... I'm sorry but this hurt my pride real bad ..... as a man.

I said to father to put me down so he does it. We run together to mother room. Father held my hand and he look at me with a worried expression, I sigh in my mind. Guess my new siblings gonna be born.

We slammed the door open and look at the baby,

The baby is wrapped in a towel and mother said that the baby is a girl.

I reluctantly take a glance at the baby. When I see her I was very surprised. Why? Because she is very.... Cute. She has a big purple eyes that looks like an amethyst stone, she has a pale snow skin, long eyelashes, a little silver hair, and a small pink lips that's look like a doll mouth. She basically look like a delicate dolls!

After a while of staring, I see her smile and wave. I felt something rushing in my nose so I held it. The same as father and the maid in the room. My heart was beating so fast, why?! Isn't she a baby?! I shouldn't have this feeling!! Especially to my newborn little sister!! ARGH!

When she grow up, she will become, NO, she will definitely become an absolute beauty! No one absolutely can resist her! Even now... My father, the maid, and I was still holding our nose.

_________________°••°________________

It's has been 5 month since my sister born, she can speak many word and can do a bit arithmetic and also she can walk! My sister is so awesome! I can walk when I was 1 year and 2 months old. Honestly it's so unfair! When she walk she still stumble a little and that make it more cute!

One day I look at her when she was still playing with flower in a vase, she suddenly notice me and run toward me, well, she stumble a little, I mentally slap myself. This is too cute. When I was daydreaming about how she run, she already arrived to my side.

"Brwother."

She looked at me with her big eyes and took my hand. Her hand is so white and little. Ahhh I want to squeeze it!
I looked to the other way, I don't want to disgust this little creature with my action and I don't want her to see my red face, so I hide my face.

"W-What i-i-is it Eve?"

I mentally slap myself for stuttering. Crap, she'll think I am a weirdo now.

"Notching, I just wann chu talk chu brwother."

I was silent for a while. But in my mind something exploded. Like.. exploded.

"Sorry Eve, brother can't talk to you because I have something to do now. ADIEU~ see you later~."

I can't handle it anymore so I run away. Sorry my sister. I guess this stupid brother realized that he has a sister complex. But don't worry, no matter what happen I'll protect you, I'll make sure that you see no one beside me, you'll only rely at me.

I won't let anyone take you from me. I will make you see only me. (In the future)

Well that's gonna happen when I can see her directly at her eyes, right now that would be... impossible.

Thinking of her, make me forget of the revenge for my late father. I guess this sign is pretty good?