• Lein Story •

And yes, that is Mizuki and Lein. I know I'm not creative with name. Lyn, Ryn, Rin, Len, Lein...

@@@

My parents called me a genius among geniuses. They told me that I am perfect. I am smart, athletic, and handsome.
Even I think that I am truly perfect.

Well that's that.
Until a girl come to my life.

She transferred to my grade school. I referred to my because the one that makes that school is my father.

When she come to my classroom I was shocked. How can a little girl be so pretty? She has a long black hair and eyelashes with big green eyes, small button nose and small lips.

She introduced herself as 'Onishima Mizuki' her voice, is so soft just like an angel. At that time I realized (even though I am still a grade schooler) I fell in love in the first sight.

After her transfer she became a very hot topic, because she is smart. Like... VERY smart. And she is athletic to.
..... I hate to admit it you know.

I once picked a fight with her but she just stared at me with a disgusted expression. But of course I don't easily give up.

"Oy!! Onishima! Fight me!"
I pointed my hand to her and shouted at her. She stare at me blankly.
"What? You again?."
"My name is not You! My name is Lein!"
"..... Ok?" She blankly stated and slightly tilted her head to the side. I feel heat come over to my cheek.
"I WON'T LOSE ONISHIMA MIZUKI!! JUST WAIT!!" I shouted and run away from her.
Mizuki stared at me amusingly and chuckled a bit. Well I'm gone so I don't know about it.
.......

When I was 6 grade, I followed Onishima from behind. No I'm not stalking! I just want to know where she lives!!

She walked to a dark alley, it is still afternoon but it's already so dark. I shivered a bit.

Suddenly two adults man come to approach her from behind. They cover Onishima mouth. I was shocked, and without hesitation I run toward the 2 adults.

I want to fight them. But suddenly the 2 adults was flipped to the floor somehow. I look at the one who do it.

Onishima noticed me and look at me ...... I was still doing a 'I'm going to punch you, you f*cker' pose.

It was awkward....

I see Onishima shoulder moving up and down and she cover her mouth with her hands. I feel heat on my cheeks and fixed my posture.

"Um... Lein right?" She looked at me and smiled. .... it was the first time I've seen her smile.
"U-um... Y-yeah..." Oh s* why am I stuttering.
"What are you doing here?" She asked and began to approach me.
"..... I-I was j-just passing b-by! That's right! I was just passing by!!" I looked somewhere else beside her. She chuckled.
"Haha, well Lein. You are going to save me earlier right? I have to thank you for that." She said with a teasing tone.
"W-What! W-Who going to save you, you idiot! No I'm n-not!!" I shouted.
"Yeah Yeah I know." She look at me with a pity expression.
"Don't look at me like that!!" I blushed.
"Well, because of your 'superhero' act. I guess I can accept your challenge." She says, I was shocked for a while, after that I realized and grinned while jumping up and down.
"THEN!! WE ARE RIVAL FROM NOW ON! YES!!" I shouted and do a victory pose. Onishima just smiled at me.