"Those are our credits," Kanan muttered tersely.

"Well...you did me a favor, so I'll let you keep them," Vizago agreed. "I admit, I'd like to know how you got the drop on Revis and his boys, though. It seems like you two are going to work out better than I thought." He motioned to his droids to unload the blaster rifles from the Ghost.

"Glad you think so," Kanan snarled.

"I'd be willing to split those credits with you for some intel," Hera offered, avoiding Kanan's pointed glare of disapproval.

Vizago eyed her. "What kind of intel?"

"The Imperial kind," she said. Now it was time to see if this madness would pay off.

"Maybe I was wrong about you," Vizago said.

"Maybe. Or maybe I just want to do some damage to the Empire."

"You're wasting your time," Vizago announced. "Taking out a few Nar Shaddaa scum doesn't mean you're going to be able to do much to the Empire."

She shrugged. "Every little bit helps."

Vizago chuckled. "I feel that way about credits, and if you were smart, you would too. But it's fine if you're not too smart. More credits for Vizago."

"So? Do you know anything about Imperial activity on Lothal?" she asked.

"I know that the Empire did geological surveys and scans of the Westhills area, and what they found is causing them to buy up as much land as they can, as fast as they can. Landowners who won't sell are...evicted. Better to get the credits, if you ask me."

Hera and Kanan exchanged glances. "I thought Seinar Fleet Systems was building a facility there?" she asked.

"Not anymore. Not after they scanned the area," Vizago said.

"What did they find?" Kanan looked as if he knew the answer to his own question, but hoped to be wrong.

Vizago's crimson eyes were glowing with greed. "Kyber crystals. A lot of kyber crystals."

Hera would have to talk to Fulcrum about this. The Empire's interest in these crystals was worrisome, to say the least. "Do you know anything else about it?"

"Not at the moment, but I'm sure I will soon. For a price."

"Of course," Kanan grumbled.

"This is business! You want information, you earn it. Just like everyone else does," Vizago said, slapping Kanan on the shoulder. "I might give you more information if you tell me how the two of you managed to kill Revis."

Kanan glowered at Vizago, saying nothing.

Hera thought it best to break up the meeting while they were ahead, and preferably before Kanan did something rash. "Kanan, give Vizago his credits so we can be on our way."

Kanan reluctantly pulled the bag of credits from his pocket and removed half of its contents, scowling as he deposited the credits in Vizago's hand.

"Thank you," Vizago said, smiling broadly. "Not so much of a pleasure doing business with you... but I'm only here for the credits."

Kanan turned and stalked back towards the Ghost, passing Vizago's droids as they moved the crates of blaster rifles towards Vizago's ship.

"Let us know when you have something else for us," Hera said to Vizago. He inclined his horned head towards her in acknowledgment, and she turned to follow Kanan.

He'd made it to the common room by the time she caught up to him, and he was sitting at the table with a very sour look on his face.

"Well, that went better than I expected," she said brightly. "And we even got some interesting intel out of the deal. More kyber crystals. I'm hoping we can get a lead on what the Empire is doing with them..." Hera trailed off, looking at Kanan, who appeared not to have heard a word she'd just said.