Just Fuck me Already

*riiiiiiiiings*

The bell rings for school to end and for spring break to start. I grab my books, hopped in my car and drove home. I walked through the door and went to the fridge. When I got there, a note was on it:

Me and your mother went out to eat. We'll see you in 2 days. -Dad.

So my parents are kinda rich. When they go "out to eat" they actually go to a different state or country. They left their 17 year old daughter in a big house with nothing to do... I'm going to take a nap. I went to my room and changed into a big tshirt. I scrolled through Facebook and snap for a while till I fell asleep.

*Once upon a time not long ago I was a hoe, and I'm admitting it, I wo-*

I answered my phone without looking and the person spoke.

__: wassup ma.

I'm still tired so I'm like who tf is this.

Malay: who dis yo?
__: *chuckles* this Mj lo baby. Come open your door.
Malay: Mike stop playing with me. I'm going back to sleep.
Mj: Baby girl.
Malay: *groans* what
Mj: come open the damn door.

I swung my legs over my bed, stomped down stairs and opened the front door. Nobody was there. I put the phone to my ear, closed the door, and started my way back up the stairs

Malay: Nigga you wasn't even out there! *boop boop boop* I know this bitch ain't hang up on me.

I locked my phone and opened my room door. When I tell you I screamed so loud, I caught a mini headache. Mike was laying on the bed with no shirt on staring at me smiling.

"Surprised baby?" I was so shocked I didn't know what to say

"How the hell did you get in here?"

"You was taking so long, I grabbed a ladder and climb through your window" he said in a duh tone. "From what I can see you're happy to see me" he nodded towards my chest and looked up at the ceiling. I looked down and my nipples were hard. Why do I have to be such a horny cunt?

"Why you standing over there looking slow, come lay down punk."

I walked over to my bed, we got in our regular position, I'm on my back and he's in between my legs with his head on his stomach. Thank God I had on panties because I was wet.

"You know I'm hungry right" he said

"Me too. I might order something. I don't feel like cook-"

"Shut up Malay. I'm talking about this" he slid my panties to the side so fast and gently and slid his finger up and down my clit so soft and fast. I let out a loud gasp then I shuttered.

"Mj you know what that does to me" I moaned. He came up and kissed me and said,

"Take all that shit off, now" he said in a firm force. I usually did but this time I wanted to keep going.

"No Mj. I want to keep it ALL on." I put emphasis on the word "all". He look really shocked but his eyes turned into something I couldn't recognize.

Before I could do anything his hand was wrapped around my throat and he was close to my ear.

"You're gonna wish you never did that" he reached in between my legs and pulled my panties down and played with my clit. His hand was still around my throat and he knew that turns me on. He moved my head to expose my neck and he started to suck on my spot.