Karma

I walked slowly up the stairs of an apartment complex to meet Greg... He doesn't even know I'm here or that I'm coming for him. *petty smirk*. He moved outside of Philly thinking I wouldn't find him, I told him I was crazy, I guess he thought I was trying to be cute.

I started to sing MY song "1, 2, April's coming for you. 3, 4, better lock your doors. 5, 6, better hope you don't get hit." It sounds better when you're in a bad mood, trust me.

I was wearing a red lingerie set with black pumps. I had my hair in a pony tail and a long black trench coat. I had me a plan so great, nothing can mess it up.

I walked to the door and knocked. I know he was home because I followed him from the gym and after the gym he watches football. I was about to knock again but he opened the door.

"April. Wh- what are you doing here?"

"I don't know to be honest. I just miss you and I'm tired of pushing you away. I miss daddy." I said, the last part in my baby voice. "Daddy, I want to please you. I want to taste you. I want to feel you."

"Well uh, I'm flattered but I'm kinda busy right now with football." I was kinda shocked he turned me down but hey it's football men will ignore their mother to watch that bull crap.

I pushed through him and went to the living room. I turned off the tv and headed towards him. I guided him to the couch, pushed him down on it, and climb on his lap. I undid my coat to show him my lingerie and I could tell he liked it because his eyes lit up.

"Damn" he said. I loved when he cursed under his breath. I kissed him on his forehead, then his cheek, then his lips. He sucked on my bottom lip and licked it asking to enter, I declined, I was so tempted to open my mouth.

He then put his thumb on my clit, I started moaning, taking that as a advantage he stuck his tongue in my mouth. It got so heated we fell on the floor. Still horny, I stopped and took off his shirt. Lord knows I missed his body. I gave him at least 12 hickies. I went to his belt and unbuckled it. His member was up and ready. I smirked and took him into my mouth. Just as I did that he moaned.

"Fuck April" I was putting in work. I was rotating while going up and down. He was about to nut but he pull me up and flipped us over. He undid my little bit of clothing and put his member in me. 

I gasped with shock because I didn't know how tight I was. It has been 7 months since I had sex. He wasn't playing any games with me.

"Come *moan* closer" he came closer and I hugged him by his neck. He went faster and I couldn't stop moaning and screaming his name.

"That's right daddy, this is all yours" *long moan* he was thrusting in and out of me so fast I didn't know I scratched his back to where he was bleeding.

"I'm about to cum baby" those words got me excited. I pushed him on his back and I started to suck him. "Can I cum yet?" He knew I give permission to cum or not to cum. He tasted so good.

"Cum" he came and I let him paint my face. I licked the little bit that was on the top and I reached into my pocket of my jacket, took the syringe out and put it in his leg. He went to sleep fast as hell.

"COME GET HIM BOYS" y'all thought that was over? Hell nah, since when do I let him off easy?

"What took so long boss?" One of my workers asked.