Chocolate Drop

I'm running outside in a long alley in nothing but a tank top and black leggings. I hear heavy footsteps following me I smirked this is always my favorite part of the game.

"Come here bitch!" My partner says while running after me. We're still in the alley and he's getting closer.

"Someone help me!!" I screamed knowing no one is here to help me .

I'm tackled to the ground and I feel tape being tied around my wrists. I'm fake crying and kicking to get him off my back but nothing works.

"Ahhhhh!!" Once more I try screaming, a hand covers my mouth I bite it.

"You whore!" He says, I feel a jolt of pain from my pussy. He's pinching it.

"Ahhh, stop it hurts!" I cried to him.

"Oh you want me to stop?" I nod but he doesn't he's taking my pants off. I smiled even harder if he saw me smile he would stop the game.

"Don't do this please! I'm begging you"

"Keep begging it's turning me on" My pants are to my ankles and he turns me onto my back.

"You look so beautiful. I can't wait to see what you look like with my dick in your mouth" he's says smirking. "But first your punishment for biting me" he laughs while ripping my thong off. Good choice wasn't it?

He licks his lips "your cat is hideous, time for a make over I suppose" I gulped.To be honest I'm a little scared then it starts to pour down rain. I feel relieved.

"Don't think this is over slut!" He puts tape over my mouth and throws me over his shoulder. I'm kicking and screaming then WAP he slaps the fuck out of my rear end.

"Ahhhh!!" I cry out and moaned a little. I'm still kicking, that was a bad decision. 2 fingers are inserted into my exposed cat. I've stopped kicking and screaming I'm frozen.

"Yeah thought so shut the fuck up and keep still bitch!" He says while moving his 2 fingers inside of me.

He throws me in the back of his car, runs to the front, and pulls off. I'm still tied up and can barely move. My eyes are getting heavy then I fell asleep.

"Wake the fuck up!!"

I sit up trying to get up but I am restrained to because I'm now handcuffed to a headboard and now I'm naked.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!! LET ME GO!" I screamed

"Oh sweety if you only knew" he said and walked out. He doesn't know in the inside I'm filled with joy.

He comes back naked. He hovers over me and bites on my neck. I'm covering up my light moans so we wouldn't stop. I'm kicking and screaming.

"Keep that up you won't leave!" He yells in his deep voice. He leaves and comes back with some whip cream. He puts it on his Dick and he moves my head so that my mouth is on it.

"NO, DONT DO THIS!"

"SHUT UP!" He then forces his Dick in my mouth going in and out fucking my throat.

"Yesssss. Open that throat up girl." I can't see because my eyes start to water I'm not crying though.

He suddenly stops and to my surprise there's no whip cream on it. Without me paying attention he shoved his 8 inch Dick in me.

"Ahhhhh mm." I try to cover up.

"I'm gonna take the hand cuffs off now, you better behave" he takes them off and I rub my wrists. BAM he goes back fucking me with no hesitation.

"Stop. Mmm. S-s-stop." It feels so good.

"Not until I finish bitch" he then flips me over and goes from the back holding my arms.

"Ah fuck!" I hear him say. You can hear the clapping of him hitting it. I feel his dick throbbing, he's close.

"Shit". He pulls out and nuts all over my thigh he then hand cuffs me to the head board but leaves the key in the dresser.

What a fun night.

___________________________

Sorry I've been really busy.