What A Night

I was on the ground, under the bleachers, at a football game crying my eyes out because I just found out my bestfriend is moving. She's been with me since the 2nd grade! I get a text message but I'm not going to read it.

"Hey, why are you crying" some one says.

"Ah shit you scared the fuck outta me" I say lightly chuckling and wiping my eyes.

"I'm Sebastian, what's your name?" When I finally opened my eyes I see this fine tall Lightskin bending over watching me with adorable brown eyes. 😍

"U-ugh my name is Jayd" my ass was speech less.

He held out his hand and I took it. "You wanna get outta here?"

"No I'm not a hoe"

"Nahh shawty, just to chill or walk around the park!"

"Ohhh I knew that"

Epilogue

We're at his house and it's pretty nice. "Where are you're parents?" I asked carious.

"Out of town, wanna watch a movie?"

"Sure. You got Epic movie?"

"Do I? That's my shit."

"Then put it in the DVD player"

He goes and puts it In the DVD player. Why he did that I was admiring his room. It's a velvet color with a king size bed in the middle of the floor a private bathroom and a couch on the other side of the door.

"Why you all the way over there?" He said out of no where.

"Huh?" I said breaking out of my thought.

"Why you so far away, come sit by me" I scoot over and sat up on the head board. I was still thinking about my bestfriend though...

45 minutes into the movies he starts to kiss on my neck.

"What are you doing? This ain't Netflix and chill Bruh" I said pushing him off of me.

"I know it's not I just want you to be less stressed" he said going back to kissing on my neck and rubbing on me.

"Mmmm" I moaned it felt so good.

"You like that don't you." He then goes to my jeans and the sound of the zipper going down excites me. He put his hand on top of my panties and start to rub my cat.

"S-s-stop. Mmmm" I moaned out.

"Do you really want me to stop?" He then puts his hand inside of my panties and inserts a finger.

"You so wet ma" he puts another in and goes faster. I felt myself getting close.

"I'm about to cum"

"Cum for me then ma" without hesitation I did. I see him getting up and pulling his pants down. I was like he brought Dick too!?!

He climbs on top of me and pulls my clothes off. I think I was doing this because my bestfriend situation. I see him getting a condom, he pulls his dick out and my oh my it's so fucking big I was wondering if it's going to fit.

"You ready Jayd?"

"Been ready" I replied back

He pushes it in and I move back immediately. That was just the tip!

"Don't run ma" he says while chuckling and grabbing my hips to pull me back.

He then puts my legs on his waist and he holds my wrists at the top of my head.

"You can't get out of this one can you?" He says smirking.

He then pushes it in and my body tries to move up. He pushes more in and I was in full bliss. He goes in and out faster.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck" I said every time he hits it. His body is so gorgeous. The next stroke he went in deep and slow. I couldn't take it.

"I need to cum."

"Not yet" he says while pulling out and eating me out.

"Sebastian" I moaned out.

"I like the way you say my name ma" he says then starts to suck on my clit. Like damn let me take a break.

Without a warning he puts his Dick back in and goes even faster and harder. Had me screaming his name.

"Cum" once again without hesitation I did. I was tired as hell. He throws the condom away, gives me one of his tshirt to change in because mine was sweaty and he changes into a new pair of polo boxers.

We change the sheets and went to sleep with his arm around me.

The Next Morning

I woke up to Preston in front of me hugging my waist and I see my clothes washed and folded on the dresser. I get my phone and I had a lot of texts from my parents but I decided to read the text from last night. It was from my bestfriend it said:

RIDA😈💕: Good News!!! My family isn't moving again my dad turned down the job I'm staying here!!

So if I just read the text I wouldn't be in the bed with Sebastian.. Fawwwwwwk

_____________________________________________________

The dude in the picture is a awesome rapper btw! He's so fine in person too😍