Master Piece

I walked into the club wearing a black tight dress with the sides out and red bottom heels. The men we staring the women were mean mugging. I didn't care that's how you know you a mad bitch.

I was at the club bored out of my mind, I was planning on getting some tonight and this baller caught my attention, he was at the bar. He had on a silver Rolex with a red polo sweater, black jeans, and red and white 13's. He was just captivating.

He was about 6'4 in height, Brownskin, with gorgeous teeth. I then noticed he saw me looking and started to walk in my direction.

"Hey lil mama, why your fine self sitting by yourself? " I smirked.

"Just enjoying the music and watching other people"

"You don't mind if I listen and watch with you, do you?" A smirk grew on his face.

"No not at all....?" I said.

"Mar" he said.

"Mar??"

"Yeah it's short for Marquis" he said chuckling while sitting down.

At one point a trash weave bitch tried to get marquis away from me by brushing against his shoulder and by batting her malnourished eyelashes. Nah honey this is all mine.

We made conversation, he bought me a drink, when I laughing I would put my hand on his arm or on his leg, you know small gestures. I wasn't trying to come on too strong.

While I was laughing he said, "sorry but I never caught your name miss....?"

"Miracle. My name is miracle" I could've sworn I saw him mouth the word "damn".

"It fits you but I'm not feeling this club no more you wanna come with me to my place?" He asked making the cutest puppy dog face ever. I decided to look like I was thinking knowing fucking well I was gonna say yes.

"Hmmmm....sure!"
*
*
*
*
We got in the house, he went into the kitchen I took my heals off and laid on the love seat on my stomach looking at the fireplace the mood was nice.

"Your body is magnificent, a work of art" he said standing over me looking at my body.

I started to blush, "thank you" I said.

He turned me on my back and leaned over me kissing me with so much lust. I felt under his shirt and felt his hair that must've done it for him.

He carried me bridal style up the stairs and into his room and it was  huge! He had a private bathroom with a walk in shower. My thoughts were interrupted when I felt my self being thrown onto the bed.

With a few seconds he had me on my back and him between my legs kissing down my neck. I was trying to hold in my moans I think he knew so he smacked and grabbed my thigh, that got me going.

He lifted up my dress taking it off and I didn't have on any panties. He was just looking at it. I know I waxed down there I hope I didn't miss anything.

"Whats wrong? Everything okay?" I asked a little concern.

"Like I said ma I appreciate art and this is an amazing work of art" I started to blushed immediately.

He took his shirt off and lord help me he had a 6 pack with gorgeous v-lines. He's my work of art....too bad I have to destroy it.

He must've seen the look on my face because he kissed my lips with so much passion.

He flicked his tongue up and down my clit going fast then slow doing tricks making me arch my back. Then he took a long lick and I started to shake. I crawled away from the pleasure I just received.

He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me back down holding my waist not letting my go anywhere , I was stuck. He started again but he was sucking and pulling my cilt I couldn't stop shaking. I held on his curly hair for dare life. A shock went through my body and I felt my cum ooze out of me then I saw marquis with me all over his lips he licked it off then said,

"You taste like chocolate" then he started sing. "Darkskin girls taste like chocolate, white girls got that red velvet." He sounded amazing my thought were interrupted when I heard him say,

"I know I sound good or whatever but you moaning and screaming my name would sound better."

I wrestled with his belt when I finally got his pants down and I took it off and I love when men wear polo boxers and this nigga had on the purple and yellow ones. I was knocked out of my thoughts when I heared chuckling.

"What?" I said.

"You like something you see baby girl" his sexy deep voice said.

"Yeah I want what's hiding behind this" I said while pulling his boxers. Before I knew it I was rubbing his manhood and let me tell you it was big. I looked up and saw that his eyes got darker.

"You sure you can handle all this shawty?" He said licking his lips hungrily.

"Mmhm" I said not too sure of my answer.

He got a condom out and he put it on. He pushed me back and positioned himself at my entrance. He went in on me like damn. His strokes were long and fast. Long and short, and sometimes he would swirl himself in me.

I was saying every curse word in the book "fuck" "oh shit" "damn" He had me speaking in other languages fuck you mean.

"Shit mar-Mar-Marquis I'm about to cum" I could barely speak.

"Hold that shit till I say so" he flipped me over so that I was on all fours. I was arching my back throwing my ass back. He slowed down and  then he sped back up shocking me.

"Ahhhh! Fuck, Fuck, Fuck. Papiiiiiii" I dragged out I couldn't take no more. That must've boosted his ego because he went even faster. I felt him pulsing inside of me.

"Cum for me and sing me a damn canary" Marquis said. And I did just that.

He pulled me by my stomach and chest into his chest so that my back was touching him. We came together. I collapsed onto the bed breathing heavy.

Marquis put his boxers back on and put me in a silk robe. He climbed in the bed he pulled the covers back and he picked me up and put me into the bed with him because I could barely move.

I was almost asleep when I heard him said, "I loved how you shared you're art with me I loved it" then his kissed my cheek. He pulled me  closer having his arm around my waist.

"Goodnight"

"Goodnight beautiful"

___________________________

I hope this makes up for my absence 😊