Chapter 17

I wake up and realize, Today is the day. We're finally graduating! I can't believe it. I grab my dress from my closet and lay it across my bed. I take a 45 minute shower and dry my hair. I decide to just leave it wavy and have Gisela do my makeup. She straightened her hair while I went to dad for my shoes. I knock on his bedroom door. "Dad, Gisela said you were getting my shoes for today." I say. He opens the door and walks to his closet grabbing a shoe box. "Here you go princessa, I hope you like them." He tells me. I open the box to find, black and white wedges. "I love them! You did good. Thanks daddy!!" I exclaim. He then tells me I'm welcome with a big bear hug. I quickly put them on and go to show G, since Raylin was staying with a friend, so she wouldn't be bored during the ceremony. I ride with dad and mom rides with Gisela. I meet up with Scott there and lurking behind the trees, I could had sworn I seen a guy watching me. Scott notices me distracted and squeezes my hand gently. "It's okay baby. No need to be nervous. You'll be fine. I love you." "I love you too." I say back and give him a small kiss before going to my assigned seat. An hour passed and I finally walk the stage to get my diploma. I see my dad taking pictures and crying, in the audience. What I didn't expect to see, was my mom in the fifth row to the right of him. She actually showed up. She never came to anything else big or important in my life. So why did she come today?! I wonder what's going through her mind. She can leave. I honestly don't care for her to be here. I have my mom and dad that matter to me. Gisela hugs me as I walk off stage. A few minutes later Scott and Omar are called. They both share their mom's last name. Omar walks off stage and kisses his girlfriend as she runs up to him. Daniel goes straight to Gisela and picks her up spinning her around. "We did it baby! We did it!" He chants. She smiles and kisses him. Scott kisses me and dad takes a picture of us 4. Dad begins to talk to Scott and Daniel as G talks to mom. I decide to go talk to my birth mom as she's walking back to her car. Just as I almost catch up to her, someone grabs me from behind and whispers in my ear, "If you scream, I'll kill you right here and right now." He shows me the rag with cholorform on it. "Don't make me have to use this." I nod my head slowly and look back as we grew near the black van, like in my dreams. He puts me in the back so I'm not seen. He speeds away as fast as he can. After what seemed to be forever we arrive at our destination. Some big 2 or 3 story abandoned house in the middle of nowhere. I bite my lip as he pushes me towards the house. As we enter the house, I hear another man with a deeper voice shout, "DAVID IS THAT YOU?!" "Yeah Boss, its me and I have Nicole with me!" The guy I assume is David, says back. In walks this guy covered in tattoos with abs. He instantly smirks when he sees what I'm wearing. I shake my head and he laughs. "Nice to finally meet you princess." He says and I snap. "Don't you dare call me that! You're not my daddy!" He smirks and says, "I am your daddy now. You will obey me or be punished." "What the fuck ever man!" I tell him. "Take her to my room and lock her in there David." He commands. I kick him in the balls when he takes me to the room. "I hope you like being punished you bitch!" He says through his gritted teeth, as he shuts the door. 30 minutes or so, the boss I'm guessing walks in and locks the door back behind him. "So I was told you did something naughty earlier. Explain why and choose your words carefully." I tell him, "It's simple. I don't want to be here and I don't have to be nice to him." He looks at me angrily and responds with, "While you're in our home you will play nicely or..." I cut him off, "Or I will he punished. I know I know." He slaps me hard enough to knock me down. "Watch your mouth next time when you're talking to me, princess." I pick myself up as he walks out. "This isn't going to be easy." I say to myself. He comes back around 10 at night. "Here change into this and wait for me in bed." I examine what he places on the bed and tell him no. "Excuse me? What did you just say to me?" He asks me. I repeat, "I said no. I'm not going to wear that to bed. I will just sleep in my dress. Thank you." If looks could kill, I would be dead by now. He says fairly loudly, "I didn't ask you!! You're going to wear it, now get dressed!!" I tear up, as I being to undress. I miss Scott! I want to go home. I want my pjs and my sisters. I think to myself, as I look down at the revealing nighty. He comes back and is only wearing a towel with wet hair. He must had taken a shower. He removes the towel and I quickly cover my eyes. He chuckles. "Lay down on the bed." He tells me. I don't move. He then raises his eyebrows at me and when I still don't move, "He picks me up and tosses me into the bed." I quickly crawl to the top and cover myself up. He turns the light off and pulls the covers off of me. "I don't think so princess." He says to me. He starts to kiss me and I try to push him off but he's to strong. He roughly rubs my pussy and shoves 3 fingers in. I moan out of nothing but pain. He had slapped me when I told him to stop just before he shoved his fingers inside me. As I lay there crying, he shoves his big thick cock inside of me hard and deeply. He tells me, "Shhh Nicole. It'll be over before you know it." He pounds the fuck out of me and covers my mouth to quiet my screams. He cums and rolls beside me. "Good night princess." He tells me. I lay there awake silently crying and feeling nothing but pain. Oh, how I wish he had just killed me.