Chapter 8

The ride home was silent, the driver drops the boys off first. As soon as we pull off, headed for home, G says, "Nicole spill now! Where did y'all disappear to? We finished like the fifth song and other stuff and you two were no where to be seen."I bite my lip. We came back to the limo to talk in private. She says, "Oh. Everything okay? Your drink wasn't spiked or anything was it?" I shake my head. "No sis, my drink wasn't spiked and everything is perfect." She smiles. "Good then. You sure?" I nod as we pull up at the house. She gets out first and notices I'm not behind her. Turning around she asks, "Aren't you coming? What's wrong?" I blush and try to think of a way to explain. "Um G. I can't walk." Her eyes go wide. "BITCH! YOU HAD SEX IN THE LIMO AND DIDN'T TELL ME?!" She shouts. "Shhhh! Dad might be home." I say. She smirks. "I knew you had it in you, somewhere but limo sex and in the school's parking lot, at that? Bitch that's hot!" "Just help me please G." I tell her. She smiles and helps me up to my room. "Do you need help changing or showering too?" She asks me. I nod then say, "Yeah, but I don't want you to have to help me. Will you just see if dad and mom are home?" She says sure and leaves me sitting on the edge of my bed. Five minutes later, she comes back. "The coast is clear, they're gone sis." I say thank you and call Scott. He answers on the third ring. "Hey babe, everything okay?" I tell him, "Yes, except I can't really walk or stand on my own. Could you get Omar to bring you over? He can stay as well. Our parents and Raylin are gone. They left a note saying there was cash in his office and they would be back in a week or so. It didn't really say where they went or anything, just that G and I have a thousand dollars a piece." He says, "Damn babe. Your dad loves you girls. I'll pack a bag now and we'll be right over. Just give us about twenty or so minutes. He just now finishing his shower, but I'll take mine with you." I blush and tell him, "Okay. Thank you. See you soon." We say our goodbyes then I yell for Gisela. She walks into my room. "Yes sis? What's up?" She asks me. I tell her, "So I called babe and told him, I needed help. Him and Omar are packing a bag and staying over." She squeals. "Thank God! I don't have to cuddle my teddy bear tonight!" I laugh. "Awwwe that's cute but no girl you don't. They should be here soon enough. Did you eat at Prom?" She shakes her head. "No, I didn't. I was thinking of ordering Chinese food. Do you want me to order for you too?" I look at her like she's crazy and ask her, "Dude is that even a question? Of course I want some, chicken and shrimp chow mein please. Oh! And some rice with veggies and meat. Also get me some banana pudding for dessert. Thank you!" She nods and walks out calling our favorite restaurant. The door bell rings a minute later and she lets them in. Omar knocks on my door. I tell him to come in. "Sooo Nicole, I heard you can't walk." He laughs. "It's not funny! Shut up Omar." He shakes his head. "Nah I want to stay here and pick on you alllll week." I growl at him. "Get out boy.* He smiles and says, "You know, if your sister and I get married at some point or you with my brother, you're stuck with me picking on you for the rest of your life." I say, "Omar please for the love of my sister, Go away. Leave me be." He says, "Sure thing sis. Oh yeah. I said that. You should get used to it, because it will happen. Scott is crazy about you. You may be a year older than him but he gave you his virginity. I thought he would die a virgin but look at you." I instantly blush deep red. "Omar!" He laughs. "Okay okay. Goodnight Nicole." He walks out just as babe walks in with my food. "Yaaaaay!" I say excitedly. He chuckles handing me the shrimp one and keeping the chicken for himself. He gives me a fork, since I can't use chop sticks to save my life. After eating, we talk a few minutes and before he helps me to the shower. I blush as he gets hard watching me. He helps me wash my hair after scrubbing my body. He pokes me a few times but nothing happens. I'm to sore at this moment. After drying off, we decide to watch a movie and cuddle. Freddy Vs. Jason is what he put in. Halfway through, he started staring at me. I turn to face him. "Yes baby?" I ask him. He shakes his head. "Nothing love, just admiring your beauty." I smile as he kisses me. His hand travels down my body into my night shorts. He gently massages my pussy. Pulling away, he looks into my eyes. "How bad does it hurt babe?" He asks me. I bite my lip. "Not as bad as earlier and honestly it feels good with you rubbing it." He bites his lip and slides two fingers inside. I moan softly as he fingers me slowly. I cum on his fingers and he takes them out sucking them. "Babe, you taste so fucking good." He tells me. He rolls me over on my back and kisses my neck down to my breasts where he sucks on the left nipple massaging the right. He then removes my shorts and panties and begins to Fuck me hard and fast. "SCOTTTTTT!" I moan loudly, digging my nails in his back. He pounds my tight wet pussy harder and faster with each pump. "Mmmm Fuuuck mami!" He moans right before releasing a big load inside me. He collapses beside me panting. "I love you so much Nicole. No scratch that. I'm in love with you deeply!" I smile at him. "I feel the same way. I've never felt this way before. I've only been with two other guys, but they left me when I wouldn't have sex with them." He blushes and tells me, "Nic you are my first everything. I've never had a girlfriend before you. I told girls no. Nicole I want you to be my last too. I know you're the one for me." I blush and hide my face in his shirt and he kisses the top of my head. I fall asleep like that until I'm awaken by Omar and Gisela moaning like crazy animals. "MMMMM GISELA. BABY I'M ABOUT TO CUM!" Omar shouts. Gisela moans "OMAAAAAAR!" I beat on the wall. "KEEP IT DOWN! I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!" Damn I sound like dad. Babe laughs and picks me up bridal style carrying me to the other side of the house.