"He is back?"

Lift this, Ling lady could not help but think of the second son's headache, whispered sigh, "this child, if you have one of your brother's obedience filial piety!"

"what happened?"

"Was dismissed."

Ling Wei was shocked, "why?"

And Ling Wei different, his younger brother Ling Qian and Ling Han, is inherited Ling Chengyun general blood, by the same descent noble lady born twins.

In this era of descent and family life decided to the fate of the era of military power, Ling Qian and Ling Han with their own advantages in the family background, was taken for granted as known as the "general government" of the expeditionary school.

It is like a feudal era similar to the royal family-like place, from where the graduation, means that after graduation directly into the entire federal supremacy of military power system.

Because of this, school conditions are very harsh, even as Ling Wei this, with Lingzhi Yun generals of the external identity, but not because of Ling Chengyun's parent-child, can not enter.

However, Ling Chengyun for the eldest son of the election of the town emperor military school, is also one of the best in the federal senior military school.

"Why is it dismissed?"

Asked this, Mrs. Ling's face more sadly, "Do not mention, anyway, has been dismissed. Your father is in the Federal Military Commission to deal with military affairs, for several days did not go home, but have been the news, just call back Ling Wei, you are a brother, to help her mother to persuade him, so smart children, in the military school of the results are very good, why suddenly made such irrational things? You are almost the same age, Should be easier to communicate. "

"Yes, mom"

Listening to Ling Weicheng earnestly answer, Ling lady really some emotion, if the son is his own good how good.

Although there is no blood relationship, in her heart, but has been very love Ling Wei. Not only because the father of Ling Wei is to follow her husband played when killed, but also because of the adoption of Ling Wei, for infertility and worry for many years the general couples, even surprisingly gave birth to the twin son Ling Qian and Ling Han.

For the Ling family, at the same time, for the gradual formation of military power and son, the extreme emphasis on the descent of the federal military level, this is no doubt a big good news.

In the heart of her heart, always felt the arrival of the eldest son of adoption, which eventually led to the birth of two of their own flesh and blood.

Ling lady affectionately stroked Ling Wei's face, "the military must be very Xinchai, every time you see you feel that you are thin. So late to the home, the stomach must be hungry. Mom personally cook to get you to eat , Ling Wei for a long time did not eat my mother to do things, is not it?

"Do not want to be hungry." Do not want my mother to cook so late, Ling Wei decisively refused, and smiled and sprinkled a small lie, "mother, military school is strictly prohibited at night to eat, I have developed a habit. This time no appetite. "

"is that true?"

"Really."

"So"

"Mom will sleep early tomorrow, and I will eat my mom 's thing."

Personally holding the lady's arms, the care of their own people over the years back to the bedroom, the good night, Ling Wei was careful to shut her door, carrying his luggage back to the room.

Able to die in the parents after the death of the beloved couples, for Ling Wei is his life is one of the most blessed.

He did not know why he was so lucky, every year and the imperial war, tens of thousands of soldiers killed, and orphans were sent to the national welfare agencies.

But as the highest military commander of the General Ling generals have adopted him, he was regarded as parent-like teachings and nurturing, of course, because the time was a number of infants abortion, can not produce the fetus, but Ling Wei still feel that they are too lucky The.

His room in the huge advanced general mansion of the top floor, the huge space, only divided into three large suites, equipment is flow, no discrimination, he, there are two brothers, Ling Qian, Ling Han, One person one suite.

Only three brothers in accordance with the wishes of Ling Chengyun, after ten years of age were sent to the town emperor army school and expedition military school boarding, every other year only a short holiday can come back.

Therefore, the three supporting facilities are extremely advanced and perfect, almost with the general feders want high-tech large suite, often being vacant, the owner of the time is very limited.

Declined the waitress of the steward, Ling Wei with their own dedicated password card to open the door.

Close the door, put the suitcase on the door, raised his hand intended to be the Department of the very correct military school students from the neck of the neck down, Ling Wei suddenly appeared alert.

Eyes toward the room inside the bed swept away.

"Really came back." The things raised in the uplift of the quilt moved out of the handsome face with a childish, but already quite attractive. Keep the shoulder black hair Ling Qian, frown looked at the door just, "brother, you can harm me for a long time." Tone quite dissatisfied.

Probably because of the inheritance of the relationship between generals, young eyes, actually reveals a bit cold and sharp.