Both were honour students at Zheng Shi Military Academy, and due to their noble births and outstanding talents, both have many supporters at school. But if an unwitting person were to guess who the older one was, most would probably think that the quiet and steady Ling Han was older.

"This was only because dad's biased. Agreeing to let you take part in the trial but rejecting my application." Said Ling Qian, his beautiful brows slightly wrinkled. He was in a state between anger and peace, an eerily strange air stirred about him.

Ling Han however, was indifferent, and said flatly, "He can't let both of his sons take part in a trial in which people could die at any time."

"Humph, but this was also a way to graduate early from Zheng Shi Military Academy and earn military privileges." Ling Qian and Ling Han were both biological sons of the High General Ling Cheng Yun.

"Ling Qian, you aren't jealous are you?"

"Jealous? You're just an ignorant kid who's going off to participate in a dangerous trial all for the sake of being able to use your privileges and get your hands on brother as soon as possible."

"You also submitted an application, just that it wasn't approved. Only the one with the privileges to protect brother is eligible to have him, Ling Qian, you agreed to this before didn't you?"

Born into a family of generals keen to military privileges, even twin brothers have already started various open rivalries and veiled strifes to compete against the other. As they grew older, in order to obtain the person they've both been longing after for the longest period of time, their competitions grew fiercer.

"What do you plan to do if you passed the trial?"

Ling Han smiled indifferently, hiding the aloofness of knowing that success was within his grasp, "What do I plan to do? When I have special military privileges and can do whatever I want, don't tell me you can't guess what I'd do."

"We can talk about that if you come back alive." Ling Qian returned an unyielding glance, "It's not over yet."

"Is that so?" Sparks flew in midair as the two exchanged sharp glances.

I'll never let you have brother! The same tall, handsome figure instantly emerged from the minds of the two confronting twin brothers. Ling Cheng Yun's adoptive son,their unrelated, but nominal older brother Ling Wei. His face was handsome and so full of heroic spirit, his trim body exuding masculinity and military integrity, no one knew when he became an object of the two brothers' clandestine glances.

Ling Han and Ling Qian's rivalries had always revolved around their older brother Ling Wei.

However, Ling Wei himself has no knowledge of this.

That's hilarious, that Ling Han thinks that everything's going to go off without a hitch now that he's obtained the qualifications to participate in the trial?

But IF he were to successfully pass the trial, earn special military privileges, and obtain an absolute advantage, under these circumstances, he will immediately make a move on brother.

Only idiots wait around and do nothing at a time like this.

After leaving the mansion, Ling Qian suppressed his feelings of jealousy and anxiousness, hurrying to the password-protected confidential computer room and entered.

In terms of grades, perhaps that Ling Han was indeed slightly better, after all, even their rival Peyton of the Shura clan cannot but admire him.

However, this doesn't mean that Ling Wei should belong exclusively to Ling Han.