Chapter 14

He never fails to kill me😭😭 btw enjoy~
______________________________________________

Since that day, both of them become close to each other. Whenever Kei was, Junhoe always beside her and vice versa. Both of them are inseparable.

Sometimes, the other iKON members having  hard times because they're always playing pranks on the others and making fun of the older member, which is Jinhwan.

Both of them are a really good partner in crime when it comes to something dirty like prank or something.

There's one time when both of them woke up early and made breakfast which was sandwiches for the others.

Without any suspicion, the members ate it and turned out they put toothpaste instead of mayonise.

After that little prank, Jinhwan punished them which was they had to do the dishes for a month.

" Junhoe! Kei! Come here!" Jinhwan shouted from the kitchen.

Both of them running out of their room and went straight to Jinhwan in the kitchen.

"What hyung? Can't you just let us rest? It's been three fucking weeks that you keep telling us to do the dishes." Junhoe whined.

"Yeah, we're not the only one who's eating in this house." Kei added while looking so pissed off.

Jinhwan took a deep breath. For him, it's really hard to comprehend with this two human being. They're totally the same.

Sigh.

" Koo Junhoe, once again I heard you using that f word, I'm going to cut your head! And for your information, it's all your fault. It's your punishment." Jinhwan spatted at the both of them.

"But st-"

"Who told you guys to play with food? It's all you guys fault. Why whining over your punishment?" This time, Chanwoo butted in.

Junhoe and Kei glared at him. But all he did was shrugging his shoulders.

"Chanwoo was right. Now do the dishes." Yunhyeong said while pointing at the sink which were full of dirty plates, glasses, and even cooking pots.

Without any fuss anymore, both of them grabbed the aprons that was hanging beside the refrigerator and started washing them.

"Good." Jinhwan said while patting both of their backs.

But Kei and Junhoe just rolled their eyes.

After a few minutes washing the dishes, Junhoe founded it was boring and started to play with the soap. He started splashing the remaining soap that was on his hand towards Kei.

Kei's hair was full of soap. She looked so mad. At that time, Junhoe thought that Kei would get real mad on him so,he started to back away as Kei was walking towards him.

But what was Junhoe thought was wrong. Kei, with a glass of bubble soap, splashed it towards Junhoe.

Junhoe blinked for awhile until he realized about the thing that was happening. He smirked as he realized that Kei's playing dirty.

"Wanna play dirty? Wait here" Junhoe said with his famous smiled.

Junhoe walked back to the sink. With two glass full of bubble soap, Junhoe tried to splash it towards Kei's direction but somehow it slipped from his hand and met the floor.

Not only one glass that he broke, but two glasses that day. The water was splashed around and the remaining broken glass were all on the floor.

Junhoe blinked his eyes as he heard Jinhwan's voice walking towards them. Jinhwan's voice, bring him back to reality. On the other hand, Kei was stunned as she saw a lot of blood coming from Junhoe's right feet.

Junhoe squad down quickly to clean up his mess.

" Yah Kei! Help me. Are you just going to stand there like a statue?" Junhoe said while lowering his voice a little so that Jinhwan didn't suspect a thing.

Kei walked towards him and helped him with the remaining glasses. Kei was about to pick up the last piece of the glass but Junhoe was also going to pick it up, results in their hands touched each other.

Junhoe gently held Kei's hand and looked at the latter with smile on his face.

" I get it. Thanks for helping tho." Junhoe said as he stood up on his two feet and walked towards the bin to throw away the broken glasses.

After done with their chores, both of them walked to the living room. While walking Junhoe muttered something that was barely heard by Kei.

" what did you say?" She asked with a questioning look.

Junhoe looked at her with his poker face.

"No I said that, why was my feet feel sting. I didn't step on the glass did I ?" He asked Kei.
Without saying any other words, Kei left Junhoe at the living room alone and went to grabbed something.

" Yah! Where are you going?! Aren't you going to accompany me watching this damn television?" Junhoe shouted from the sofa.

But he gain nothing from Kei.

After a while searching for the first aid kit, Kei walked back to the living room with that thing in her hands.

" Yah Koo Junhoe, lift up your feet." Kei said while sitting on the floor.

" What are you doing down there?" Junhoe asked a lil bit confused.

But, he lifted up his feet anyway cause Kei looked like she's going to burst anytime soon.

"Auch!" Junhoe whined.

Kei started with cleaning up his scar due to the broken glass.

" I did step on the broken glass earlier right?!" Junhoe shouted as the stinging pain strikes him.

After done dealing with Junhoe's childish character, Kei done bandaged his injured feet. She put away the first aid kit and jumped onto the sofa next to Junhoe.

"It hurts Kei" Junhoe said and he sounded like he was crying.

Kei looked at him disbelief as she noticed the remaining tears on his face. She had the urge to wipe that away. Somehow, the innocent looks on Junhoe's face make her smile.

She finds it cute. No.

She finds his character is cute.

"Next time, watch where you're going to step Junhoe-ah." Kei said as her hand automatically wiped Junhoe's remaining tears.

At that time, it was like time stopped for awhile.

Junhoe was staring deep into her soul and so do her.

Both of their heart beating at the same speed. Junhoe closed his eyes and leaned in towards Kei.

But something brought him back to reality.

To be continued.
______________________________________

It's been a long time since I updated. I'm sorry. I really had hard times to update cause of my hectic schedule. Btw, hope you're enjoy. Don't forget to vote and comments.
-Love iKONics.