Chapter 13

Hi guys~~ hope you're enjoy....
______________________________________________

Junhoe closed his eyes he tried to sleep. He tossing around the couch. From left to right, from right to left.

At that time the only thing that entered his mind was all about Kei.

He maybe knew that or he believed that he didn't love Kei at all, as in a relationship way but, somehow that night Kei was all over his mind.

He can't sleep. Even he tried hard to.

Suddenly, Junhoe sprang up form his laying position into sitting position. He was mad.

He was mad at himself that, why he kept on thinking about Kei.

His mind going wild on him. A lot of questions entered his mind.

Was Kei alright? Did she slept already? Was she crying earlier?

That questions kept playing on his mind.

Without any hesitation, Junhoe walked to the bedroom door where Kei was inside. He opened the door a little bit to get a better view of sleeping Kei.

Junhoe closed the door back, he let out a sigh. He was glad that she was alright. She was sleeping.

At least that's what he thought.

Morning comes and one by one of iKON members left the dorm. The hyungs line all got classes while the maknae line, Donghyuk and Chanwoo have school.

If you wonder why Junhoe and Kei didn't go to school, here's the reasons.

First, Kei got suspended. So no school for her. Second, Junhoe woke up late and he decided to skip school. Furthermore he was still tired from yesterday basketball tournament.

Junhoe's pov.

I woke up as I feel my stomach grunt. Ergh I'm hungry! I walked to the toilet and washed my faced before heading straight to the kitchen.

While eating my cereals, I heard a door opened. I was just let it be, maybe it was Jinhwan or someone.

As I was eating peacefully, a voice, a voice that I didn't wanna hear at all.

It was Kei.

" Junhoe? What are you doing here? Didn't you have school?" She asked while taking a sit in front of me.

Ignoring her questions, I shot her a question too.

" I could ask you the same tho." I said while shoving the cereals, and munching it down my stomach.

" I've got suspended from school." She said while her eyes glued to the milk jar.

I know Kei. I know. It was all about Wonwoo. I never thought that Wonwoo did something terrible like this.

If he loves her, he should gain her attention like other boys do. Give flowers, chocolates or something rather than acting like a jerk.

" Why?" I asked. Although I knew the story behind this from Donghyuk, I wanna hear from her own mouth.

She shrugged her shoulders before shoving the cereals down her stomach.

After a comfortable silence yet uncomfortable for me cause I'm dying to know, she spoke up.
Kei told me from the start until the end. But what she didn't tell me was about Wonwoo and her that night.

Somehow, I feel worried about her. If Wonwoo can spread the rumors, maybe he can do more. He's a psycho.

Wonder how I know? Yeah, Im Seoul High basketball captain.  I still remember when we made some elections to recruit  new players,  Wonwoo failed one of the qualifications, but yet, he's started making a chaos about that little thing.