Chapter 2

Hi guys~~ enjoy~~ btw don't forget to vote and comments...
______________________________________________

Junhoe's pov.

I walked out from the dorm headed to the basketball court. I was kinda annoyed with Yunhyeong hyung. He's nagging at me about my shitty bedroom. Like what I'm sleeping in there alone.

Its just a few piles of shirts that were on the floor.

Why does he makes thing complicated?

As soon as I walked out of the building, I heard laughter coming from a group of boys and I saw Mino hyung walked towards them too. Without looking at the group I already know who it is.

Its no other than Bobby hyung. He laughs like crazy.

Ohh god.. once he said that he has a lil sister. I wonder how she looked like if his brother act like that. I mean they're siblings. It should be the same.

Loud and annoying.

I looked at my phone as I've notification from Yunhyeong hyung.

After I replied his chat, I looked up and was greet by a ball flying, hit my head. Because of the large impact, I fall on my butt.

Ouchh poor my butt.

End of pov.

Kei run towards the person that fall down because of the ball hit him. " Are you okay?" Asked her. The boy with black sweatpants and white shirt got up from his position.

He looked like he's so pissed off.

" Do I look like I'm okay? You know what? If you don't know how play this damn basketball, fuck off! Don't ever touch it." He said as his eyes piercing through her brown orbs.

Kei rolled her eyes and walked away.

" What the fuck? Don't you want to say sorry to me?" He asked as he walked towards her. Kei stopped on her track and turned around.

To her surprise, that boy standing close to her.

Too close. To the point that their nose almost touched. As Junhoe bent his body a little to met her gaze.

" I was about to. But, you're this rude to me so serves you right!" She said and walked to the group. Kei sat beside her brother Bobby with her bitchy face on.

" what's with the bitchy face?" Asked Mino. Kei turned to her right and notice her brother. Step brother.

Instead of answering, she grabbed Bobby's snapback and laid on her back before covered her face with the black snapback.

" Junhoe hyung!" Yelled Chanwoo towards a boy that was about to cross the road. After a few minutes, Junhoe joined the group. All heads were on him.

" What's wrong with your forehead? Its red." Asked Mino as he looked at the latter. Junhoe slumped his shoulders and sat down.

" there's some random girl, throwing a damn ball towards me. I don't care if its not her intention to do so but if she didn't even know how to play basketball then fuck off! " He said furiously.

Mino and Seunghoon shakes their head at his attitude.

" That's probably not her intention to do so. Just put the ice back on your forehead." Said Seungyoon as he patted the latter's shoulder. Junhoe put the ice bag that he bought awhile ago at his forehead.

Kei got up from her position and throw the snapback back at Bobby.

" I wanna go home. Bobby let's go home. I'm sleepy. " she said with her bitchy face.