Twenty One

Jungkook's POV

It's been what? Three weeks since Taehyung-hyung started to prove his love to me. I'm not giving him any assurance that he'll get to have me again so quick. Just like the last time. I accepted him quickly and we ended quick as the bubble popped.

I even talked to Yugyeom when he's around. When he go to my room every lunch, I drag Yugyeom with us. I want to have his trust, not for only myself but also with Yugyeom. He's his cousin after all. Wherever I go, Yugyeom is with me. I was sorry for him when I didn't talk to him because Taehyung-hyung will get pissed when he sees me being with him.

" Hey Kookie. " I heard Jimin called me. 

I'm here inside the library. Working my project for science. Its deadline is next week, but I wanted to finish it early. 

" Hey Jimin. You need anything? " I asked as he pulled a chair beside me and took his sit.

" Will you come with me this afternoon? I know you're having a free class later. " Jimin said.

" I wanted to finish my projects first. " I replied. I don't want to waste my time. I want to finish all my project.

" I'll help you with that. I wanted to watch the program this afternoon. It will be held at the gymnasium. I don't have anyone to come with me. " Jimin pouted. 

Oh please, Jimin.

" Why don't you tag along Yoongi-hyung with you? " I asked, He's his boyfriend after all.

" He got something important to do later. " Jimin said. I can see how down he is. " I wanted to see Bigbang sunbae-nim. They'll perform later. "

I sigh. I don't get why he's so down. He have already seen them many times. He didn't missed any concert.

" Fine. I'll go with you. " I said, he faced me with glee. " Don't disturb me so I can finish this one. After I finish this we'll have our lunch. " I said to him, he just clapped his hands. Oh I don't know what to do with this guy beside me.

After minutes had passed, I finished it at last. I look at Jimin who is silently sleeping on the desk. Making his arms as a pillow. I chuckled. I already told him to have his lunch first if he wanted to. But he insisted. He said that he'll wait for me. 

I look at my wrist watch. I smiled. It was given to me by Taehyung-hyung a week ago. The reason he gave me this because he wanted me to remember him every time I check the time. 

It's already past one when I finished my work. I tapped Jimin's shoulder and tried to wake him. Jimin groaned as he slowly opened his eyes.

" Are you done? " He asked while stretching his arms.

" Yeah. Lets eat? " I said as I stood up, Jimin just nodded.

We drag our feet out of the library and walked towards the cafeteria. I let Jimin find our seats as I buy our lunch. I'm craving for some fries and burger, also a chocolate smoothie.

I find where Jimin sits and walked towards him. He's sitting near the window. I place the tray on the table and sits in front of him.

" Lets eat. " I said. " You don't have class today? "

Jimin just shook his head. " Free cut. "

" And why did you come to school then? You got nothing to do here. " I exclaimed. He's just wasting his time here.

" I got something to do here. Bigbang remember? " He sarcastically said.

Oh. What should I to to him? 

" Whatever Chim. " I just rolled my eyes.

" You'll come with me. Yeah? " Jimin asked as he took a bite on his burger.

" I already agreed to come with you. Would you want me to change my mind? " I eyed him. He shook his head. " Right. "

I continued eating. As I was sipping my smoothie,I saw Yugyeom walking inside the cafeteria. 

" Yugyeom. " I called him. I could hear Jimin groan. What's his problem?

Yugyeom nods and walks towards our table. He smiled. " Hey. " 

" You got no class? " I asked.

" Nope. Ms.Jung just gave us routine to practice. " He replied. 

" Would you like to join us? Are you with someone else? " I asked him. And I could see in my peripheral vision that Jimin is glaring at me.

" Can I? " Yugyeom said as he look at Jimin.

" Of course you can. You're always welcome to join us. Right Jimin? " I glared at him.

" As if I could say no. You've already decided. " Jimin said.

This guy is having a little problem here. " Don't mind him. Go buy your food and sit with us. "

Yugyeom took hi leave and buys his food. I turned to Jimin with a questioning look.

" What? " He said, as if he did nothing wrong.

" Do you have a problem with Yugyeom? " I asked.

" To be honest, I don't like him. He's the reason why - "

" Don't be so negative Chim. You know he's not. He did nothing wrong. " I cut him off. " Don't be hard on him. "

" Whatever Kookie. Whatever. " Jimin said as he finished his food. 

I really don't know what to do with Jimin. He's always like whenever Yugyeom is around. And I feel sorry for Yugyeom. He's a nice guy. He's my friend.

" Can I sit? " Yugyeom asked holding his tray.

" Sure. Here. " I pulled the chair beside me. 

" Thanks. "

" No problem. "

He placed his tray and started to eat his food. 

He's nice.

" Would you like to come with us later? " I asked.

" Where? " He replied while munching his food.

" Bigbang sunbae-nim will be here later. " I replied. I could see him smile.

" Sure. " He said. " Who'll come with us? "

" Jimin. I don't know if he invite the others. " I replied looking at Jimin. " Did you? "

" Nope. " Jimin replied with his bored look. 

I just shook my head and turned to face Yugyeom.

" You'll come with us, right? " I asked.

" Yeah sure. " Yugyeom said.

I look at Jimin and I could tell that he's being grumpy. His arms crossed in front of his chest. I sigh.

__________

Last two to five chapters and this book will end

Happy ending or nah?

~ dee