Seventh (7.2)

Taehyung's POV

We're still at the dance studio, they're still practicing. I was amazed by how Jungkook danced earlier. He moves sexily. Dancing is really his forte. I can't keep my eyes off of him while he's dancing. I think i can't get tired of watching him dance. I can watch him dancing all day.

" Im tired already. " Hoseok said, they just finished their nth tries to perfect their dance routine. 

This two is really into it. They made a good duo. 

They move in sync.

" I am too hyung. Lets rest for awhile. " Jungkook suggested. 

They've been practicing for almost 5 hours already. I can see Jungkook's sweats dripping from his hair and his face. I want to wipe his sweat --- wait what?

" Kookie, come here. " Jimin signaled him. " You're so drenched. Come here you little kid. What will you do without me? " He said while wiping Jungkook's sweat with a towel. 

He can manage to wipe his sweat. 

What am I thinking? There's nothing wrong with that, Jimin is his best friend.

" He's just being a good friend Taehyung-ah "Jin-hyung patted my shoulder.

" What? " I asked.

" I heard what you said. " He replied.

Did i say that out loud? Wow, my mouth has its own mind now.

" Are you jealous of them? " Jin-hyung asked as he point at Jungkook and Jimin. 

They're laughing while Jimin is still wiping Jungkook's face. Enough with that already.

" I'm not. "  I replied,crossing my arms.

" Tell that to your furrowed brow. Do you like Jungkook? Are you crushing on him? " he poke me, he's such a tease.

" And what if I do? " I asked back. I know he will not stop teasing me. 

He loves to tease us.

" I will help you with him. " Jin-hyung replied with a wide smile. 

" I think I don't stand a chance with him. " I said as i slump my back.

" How can you say that? " Jin-hyung asked, sitting beside me.

"I just feel it. " I replied, looking at the two best friends.

" You cant assure that if you don't give it a try. "  He patted my head,why does he treat me like a kid.

" Oh, and i think he's not comfortable while talking to me. " I said, Jin-hyung straighten the way he seated. 

He look at me, I can see that he's being interested.

" What happened? " He asked.

" I just saw him half naked when I - "

" Who did you saw half naked? You're such a pervert. " Hoseok shouted. Like what the hell. How did he reached here? Just awhile ago he was laying down across us. 

"Don't shout Hobi. I'm trying to sleep here you know. " Yoongi-hyung throw a pillow at him and it hits Hoseok's face, he groans.

" You don't need to throw -- But Taehyung saw someone half naked. " he shouted again. 

Really? Hoseok? 

" Who did you saw half naked Taehyung-ah? " Namjoon-hyung asked me. I don't know if I needed to answer that question.

I can see from my peripheral vision that Jungkook and Jimin is coming. What now? 

" Why is Hoseok-hyung shouting? " Jungkook asked as they reached the couch where we are lazily seating. 

" It nothi-- "

" HE SAW SOMEONE HALF NAKED. " Hoseok exaggeratedly said, shouted I must say.

I look at Jungkoook and I can see the blushed forming through his cheeks. How cute.  But how many times should I be cut off today?

"Really? Who was it Taehyung? " Jimin asked.

I think they didn't see Jungkook blushing.I was so destructed that i haven't hear what their saying, I was lost while looking at Jungkook.

Now I'm on the hot seat.

 " I think we need to go home now Chim. I really feel tired. " Jungkook interrupted, changing the topic. Smooth.

" Sure Kookie. " Jimin agreed. 

" Let's see each other this Monday. We'll practice again. " Hoseok said.

" Okay hyung. Lets go Chim? " Jungkook replied tugging Jimin's shirt.

" We'll be going now. " Jimin said as he wave to us.

" Wait, how can you go home? You didn't bring your car with you. I'll ask our driver to sent you home. Taking bus will be tiring. " I suggested.

I know Jungkook was tired from all the dancing they did.

" Oh thank you. That would be great. " Jimin agreed, he never says no to an offer. 

We headed to the front door and waited for the driver to come. After how many minutes,we bid our goodbyes to them.

" So how was it Taehyung? " Jin-hyung said with a teasing voice.

" Yah. Stop it hyung. " I punched his arms.

I can't stop myself from smiling.