First (1.2)

Jungkook's POV

Here I'am, trying to finding Jimin from this sea of people. I cant see him.

  " Where is that guy? " i sigh.

I felt my phone vibrating inside my pocket. I fished out my phone and look at who's calling.

Speaking of the devil.

" Hello hyung, where are you? "

[ " I'm near the stage, left side. " ]

" Okay, going. Can you please stand up. I can't see you. " I tease him. I like when I'm teasing him with his height.

[ " Aish. Fine fine. Its not my fault that I'm not gifted to be as tall as you. " ] I can sense that he's rolling his eyes.

" Just kidding hyung. No hard feelings. " then i ended the call cause i already saw him.

" What took you so long? " he asked as soon as I approached him.

" I find it difficult to find you in this crowd. " He punch me and then I laugh. He smirk.

Jimin's POV

This kiddo is always teasing me about height, he's just 1cm taller than me. 

"Hyung. " He called.

" What? "

" You angry? " He asked.

How can I?

" Naah. I'm used to it. Even though you're just 1cm taller than me, you jerk. " I replied and punch him again.

" Its okay hyung. " then he smile, that smile.

" Okay students, we'll have a mini concert here as a welcoming for the freshmen. " the MC announced.

" OOOOH. GREAT! " I exclaimed. This is exciting.

And after that announcement, you can hear the students cheering.

Jungkook's POV

Wow, just WOW. That's a nice surprise. We can witness the performance of the higher years. The fruit of the well known-- Awn. I forgot to tell you, this university teaches the students how to be an idol/artist. Actually most of the well known artist came from this university.

And the performances started. They're all A-W-E-S-O-M-E. As the next performers are getting ready, there's Jimin being all out through out the performances.

" Jungkook-ah. They're awesome. " he said. He's really into it.

" I know Chim. " i replied.

" And here's the pride of our university, rock the world. " the MC said. 

As the MC finished what he said. The students went wild, as in wild.

" Ohhh. I think they're popular. " Jimin said as he look at the reactions of the other students.

" Yeah. Just look at them screaming their lungs out. " I replied.

And five men went out. Girls screaming breaking everyone's eardrum.

" Taehyung Oppa. "

" Notice me senpai. "

" Sugaaaaaaa. "

" Seokjiiiiin Oppa. "

They screamed. Lets see what they've got. As the music starts, the group started to dance. They dance as if they own the stage. Like no one can stop them. There's this guy that whenever he moves its like he doesn't have bones. He's a great dancer. But.. But.. There's this guy -

" Taehyung oppa. You're hot as ever. "

" Hey. He's mine. "

" What are you saying? "

" Back off, I'm his wife. "

They're now arguing who owns who. Girls nowadays. But who is this Taeyhung guy they're talking about?