Fourteenth (14.3)

Taehyung grabs Jungkook's hand and kissed it. Jungkook look at the window, he seems familiar to where will Taehyung bring him to. He looks at his lover.

" Stop it hyung. Focus your attention to the road. " Jungkook said. 

Taehyung couldn't take his eyes off him.

" I'm trying. Its just that whenever you're near me, I get distracted easily. " Taehyung said. 

Jungkook smack his head. Taehyung groan.

" What was that for? " Taehyung asked.

" Focus. " Jungkook said sternly.

Taehyung focused his attention to the road. He doesn't want to receive a smack again. It hurts.

Minutes later, they arrived at the place where Taehyung decided to held their date. He parked the car. He went out and open the door for Jungkook.

" I'm not a girl Tae. " Jungkook said. But deep inside he likes it.

" But you're my princes. " Taehyung said as he grab Jungkook's hand and intertwined it with his.

He missed how Jungkook blushed to what he said.

They walked towards the booth to get their ticket. They were at an amusement park. Taehyung thought it would be great to held their date here. Thinking that they could be childish and what so ever.

" Ticket for two please. " Taehyung said to the girl on the booth. 

The girl look at Taehyung as if he is her prey. Jungkook notice this and glared at her, sadly the girl didn't notice it. 

" For two sir? " The girl ask with a seductive tone, she even licked and bite her lips. 

" Yes. For two. " Taehyung replied as he look at Jungkook.

 Taehyung didn't pay any attention to her. Jungkook noticed how the girl rolled his eyes. Taehyung noticed how Jungkook is pouting and glaring.

" Something wrong baby? " Taehyung asked as he cupped the latter's cheeks.

The girl was shock. Jungkook smirked.

" Nothing. It's just that I hate it when someone is trying to gain your attention. " This made Taehyung chuckle.

He pulled Jungkook closer.

" You know, even how beautiful that someone is, whom who state that's trying to gain my attention, I wont glance at them even for a second. Having you beside me, no one can do that. That will never happen. I can promise you that. " Taehyung said as he kissed Jungkook's forehead.

Jungkook smiled.

Taehyung gets the ticket and payed for it. 

Before they walks towards the entrance, Jungkook look at the girl one last time. Scanning her from top, to bottom. He smirked. He looks at her name tag, Irene.

" Where do you want to go first? " Taehyung asked as they entered the park.

" I want to try the bumped car. " Jungkook said excitedly.

" Why? " Taehyung asked, he thought Jungkook will say that they'll try the roller coaster.

" I want to drive, and bumped you real hard. " Jungkook said, winking at his lover.

Taehyung shook his head. Sometimes he doesn't know what runs to Jungkook's mind. One day he'll be innocent, next he will be the one to trigger his lover.