Eight

Jungkook's POV

Later will be my second meeting with Ms.Jung, wherein Hoseok-hyung and I will be performing. I can feel that Taehyung-hyung is avoiding me after that incident happened at my condo. I'm kinda embarrassed, but i think its fine cause we're both male after all.

But why will he avoid me?

_______

It was near lunch time when we decided to eat our lunch on the same restaurant near our campus, the one where Jin-hyung and his members joined us. I thought that they will be eating their lunch here too. 

There was a jingle on the door signaling that someone came in. Jimin and I were seated near the entrance. I look at to where the door is located, it was them. They headed to where we are. 

" Hi there. Seems like you're enjoying your lunch here. " Jin-hyung said as he walks towards us.

" Jungkook is the one insisting to have our lunch here. " Jimin replied.

" Hey, we both agreed to eat here. Not just me. " pouted. It looks like he's stating that i forced him to eat here with me.

" Yeah whatever. Earlier he said that he wanted to eat here cause maybe all of you will also be eating here. He even bribe just to go with him. " Jimin said with his oh so dramatic explanation.

He even stood up and acted pulling himself. I don't really know why he's my best friend.

He's being so extra.

" Ohh. You can beep us if wanted to eat with us. You're always welcome to come with us, both of you. " Jin-hyung said with a smile.

" Yeah, Jin-hyung is right. Why not go with us? You can join us anytime. " Hoseok-hyung agreed to what Jin-hyung said.

" What do you think Kookie? " Jimin asked me.

I just shrug. I don't know if that was a great idea. After that-- oh nevermind.

" Hey. Why are you blushing suddenly? " Jimin asked with a smile plastered on his face.

He's teasing me.

" Don't mind me. " I replied as I try to calm my self.

" Ohh. And where is Taehyung? " Jimin asked, which made me wonder my eyes to them. And Taehyung-hyung isn't with them.

Why do I feel disappointed?

It's not like he is always with them. He also have his own world.

" I really don't know where he is. Awhile ago we were together. When we crossed the street, he said that he'll be going somewhere else. " Hoseok-hyung explained.

" Is that so? And where was he going? " Jimin asked, he really likes to ask questions now. Is he now  an investigator or what?

" He didn't mention it. " Jin-hyung said.

" Can we take our sit now? You're asking us while we're standing. " Yoongi-hyung said.

I could see Jimin blushing. 

" Oh, I'm sorry for that. " Jimin said and embarrassment is all over his face.