Fourteenth (14.2)

Taehyung fixed himself for the last time. Looking at the mirror, fixing his hair. He's worried. A lot of thoughts that he's worried. 

Will my surprise be enough?

Will he love it?

He look at his reflection in his large mirror. He smiled.

" You look good. No need to worry. " A voice said.

He turned to face where the voice came from. He smiled.

" You're good looking yourself. So don't stress it out. " His smile widen.

" You know that your traits are on point. " he laugh.

" What?  Am I wrong? "

" No mom. I know I did inherit good traits from dad, and also not to mention my gorgeous mom. " Taehyung said as he walks towards his mom and hug her. " Thanks mom. "

" Anything for you honey. " Mrs.Kim said. " Good luck later. " 

He hugged his mother tightly. Taehyung is close to his mother than his father.

" What are you waiting for? Go and fetch your love of your life. You don't want to make him don't you? " His mom teased him.

" Alright. Thanks again mom. I'll be going. " He kissed his mom on the cheeks and walks out of his room.

" Enjoy your date. " Mrs.Kim shouted. " My son grew so fast. " She wipes the unseen tears in his eyes.

Taehyung get inside his car and drive his way to Jungkook's condo.

" Let's make this day memorable. " Taehyung said to himself.

He park the car and headed to Jungkook's unit. He fished his phone out and dialed someones number.

" Hello? "

[ " Yes? " ]

" Is everything set up already? "

[ " Affirmative. Don't worry we'll handle this. " ]

" Thank you so much. "

[ " Go and fetch him already. We got your back. " ]

And he hang up the call. He dialed another number. He smiles while waiting for the other person to answer the call.

" Hi there. "

[ " Are you here already? " ]

" Yeah. I'm riding the elevator now. "

[ " Okay. I'm already done. " ]

" Take your time. I'll hang up now. "

[ "Okay. " ]

Jimin opened the door for Taehyung. He scan what Taehyung is wearing. He smirk.

" What? " Taehyung asked.

" Nothing. Come inside. " JImin said as he move aside so Taehyung could enter. 

" Kookie, come out already. You're prince is already here. " Jimin shouted.

Taehyung chuckled. This always happens whenever he fetch Jungkook. Or every time he will visit, Jimin will always call for Jungkook.