Chapter 35: Major surprises!

Start from the beginning

"No, I refer to ourselves as 'the 1D'."

Oh Niall Niall Niall...

"You're weird."

"I'm not the one staring at my palm!" Niall hinted to where Liam, Harry and Zayn were now standing in a group.

"Uhh...what are they doing?"

"Zayn is into palm reading these days." Niall told me.

I looked at Louis for a better explaination.

"Don't look at me missy", he said, shrugging his shoulders.

(Karmen's POV)

"Hey guys, where is Tanner?"

"Somewhere, donno, who cares?" Nikita replied.

"Uhh...what's with you?" I asked.

"Sam, she can be SO annoying sometimes!"

"I don't really blame her actually. Lot of stre-" I started saying.

"Whatever dude. Like I care what you think?"

"Nikki, what's up with you?" Kaylie asked.

"Nothing is 'up' with me, Kaylie." she said and gulped down the water, rather aggressively, huh.

I could hear the voices from the auditorium. They were laughing voices. Wonder what they were talking about.

Kaylie and I engaged ourselves in a conversation about the coming performances. We wanted to talk and comfort Nikki but right now we felt it was best to let her be and to let her cool off the steam. Right now she'd just act reluctant and push us away. The only person who could make better right now was T, and T wasn't there. Oh...and Harry. But we wern't so sure about that after whatever happened between him and Rose. We tried not to go near that topic. Once I know Zayn tried to but Harry totally told him to piss off. Very polite, yeah?

"Aw...are you f*cking kidding me? Dammit!", Nikita shouted out-of-the-blue, while Kay and I were talking.

"Nikki, what happened?" I asked her.

"Karmen, stop with the act already. You don't f*cking care, don't ask because you have to!"

"What are you talking about?" I asked her but at the same moment the guys made there way out of the auditorium.

"Nik, what happened?" Harry asked as he made her way to her.

"Oh, oh, okay. The 'pretend' act. You don't know what happened."

"If it's about the Rose thing again I swear to god that I will-"

"That you will what, sleep with her again?"

Things really were heating up. I looked at Kay. Should we intervene? Should we leave? Should we try to calm things down? This was a little out of my comfort zone...

I nudged Kay and we both made out way back into the auditorium, as Shrita came out to witness the fight.

"Uhh...guys...what's going on?", she asked us.

"Find out for yourself", I sighed and went into the auditorium as the rest of the lads followed us. Where was Tanner, by the way?

(Sam's POV)

Uhh...it was Harry and Nikita...and I will agree to the fact that there were a few uncomfortable moments between them over the past couple of days, since that news, but never a shoutout.

Should I head back in? Should I ask them what's going on? Maybe not, maybe they just for once need to face the facts for once and for all.

So instead I just made my way out of the hall. I could use some fresh air. Not like anyone was going to practice anyway with Nikita and Harry constantly on each-other's nerves.

I started making my way the Basketball court. It was open court, with nature and all. Really pretty. I sat down in the bleachers. Nice...peace...quite...

I got out of cell and sent a text to Kaylie.

'Hey. You guys practice. Be back in 15.'

And yes, I just sat there. No boys. No drama. Just silence.

And you know what? It was nice.

(Tanner's POV)

I waited for her to come. She was late. Again.

It had been twenty minutes since and I'd been here and no clue of her whatsoever.

And yes, I had skipped the practice during that 'water break' but I didn't feel like it any more.

I sent her a quick message.

'Where are you?'

'Almost there.'

Finally the door opened.

"You're late." I said, looking at her trying to hide my exasperated tone. I stood up and pulled a chair for her.

"You are such a gentleman. Oh and I'm sorry babe."

She was not Samara, just my rebound I guess. Like I was hers. And it was working. Atleast I hope it was. I'd decided to finally try to move on.

"It's okay, Rose." I said and kissed her on the lips. She smelt awesome.

__________________________

Too many surprises, yeah? Also sorry for the unedited chapter. You guys know the drill. And yes, a double update this way. The next chapter is on Nikita. Elaborating the fight between Harry and her and what happens next. READ, VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW, RECOMMEND AND RATE OUT OF 10.

Next update is this weekend.