Chapter 21 (Part 2)

~Nikita~

I breathed heavily as sweat beads trickled down my forehead and neck. I thought those nightmares had stopped. I went into the bathroom and splashed cold water on my face.

I was in the middle of brushing my teeth when the doorbell rang.

I ignored it and continued brushing my teeth.

When it rang for the third time I knew there was no way Tanner would open that, and hearing the enigma music, I could tell Aunt Sophie was just started off with her 'Bring Spa Home' Sunday. Well, she likes to look pretty in her thirties, problem? No? I thought so.

I ran my fingers through my birdnest, or what normal people would call hair, and picked up a rubberband from the dressing table, making my way down the stairs as I tamed the wild grass and attempted to fit all of them into that tiny rubberband.

Still drowsy from sleep I opened the door rubbing an eye only to find nobody there. I looked around left and right, just to be sure that I wasnt still in my sleep.

Stupid ding-dong-ditches. I huffed.

When I was about to close the door and go inside is when I felt something between my ankles. I gulped in some saliva and slowly looked down and just froze at the sight.

"Why do you like blue so much." Harry casually asked as he gazed up in deep thought. It was then I realised That I was wearing a night-dress, not my comfy shorts.

"Pervert!" I immediately closed the door, not caring that it mightve hit his face or head. The heat rose up to my cheeks and I stormed up to my room.

~Harry~

I dont know what I was thinking when I rang the doorbell and tried to crawl in the house. But I wouldve succeeded if I wouldnt've stopped to admire the view above me.

Rubbing my hurt head I got up and opened the door, since she had forgotten to lock it.

I slowly made my way up to her room and opened a little crack in the door. Slowly entering I looked around.

She wasnt there. I could hear the shower running so I guess she was in the shower.

I plopped myself on the bed and waited not so patiently.

~Nikita~

After a warm shower, I wrapper my wet bady with a towel and got out the bathroom to wear my clothes. I looked up and..

HOLY SHIT. WHAT THE HELL.

"OH MY GOD HARRY! GET THE HELL OUT!" I screamed on top of my lungs. To say I was startled would be a major understatement.

"No. Not until you listen to me."

"I dont want to listen!" I snapped back at him trying to hide behind the closet.

"Why the fu** not?" He screamed back, really running out of patience, getting off the bed and coming face to face with me.

I tried to hide whatever I could of my towel covered body. He was coming uncomfortably close. But I kept talking.

"Nobody wants to hear the whole freaking rant about what a slut they are-"I was cut off by a pair of soft lips on mine.

My eyes widened but soon fluttered close.

Holy shit. This was real.

His arms snaked around my waist holding me up against him, every milicentimeter of my body was tingling with heat. Caught up in the moment I threw my arms around his neck.