"Why didn't you tell me sooner if you know me? Or you can save her if you don't want me to know about the plan,"

"I told you remember? When I met you guys at your school. I told you to stop her without killing her. I apologise because I didn't have much time to explain, and you guys didn't too. I tried to stop her too but she locked my powers," he raised his hand, showing a metal bracelet.

"Eomma and appa's last project," Hayi's eyes widened when she saw the bracelet. It was one of the multiple prototypes of her parents' project years ago. Junhoe nodded. The room fell into a hush again. The revelation from the demon was too much for everyone to take in in such situation.

"You know how painful it is to see my childhood friend whom I see as a sister die in front of me? It's the same as what you're feeling right now," he looked at V, their faces dark with agony.

"Jaehi told me this before, and I have to tell you guys now,"

A week ago

"Surely you're not going to be killed. V won't do that," Junhoe munched on his roasted sweet potato. Jaehi smiled as she looked up at the sky.

"If he won't, I'll find a way anyway. So will you hear me out now? I'm not usually poetic like this," she giggled. He waved his hand, telling her to go on. One of his hand was holding his phone to record her messages.

"Firstly to Hayi. Sis, I'm sorry for leaving you but I know you will never be alone. I hope you'll live happily after this! Forget what happened too. I'm also sorry for not telling you everything about what happened to our parents, but Junhoe oppa will tell you everything. I don't want to tell you but Junhoe oppa said that you have the right to know. All this time, I don't want you to live in fear because we're being chased by the murderer, plus you know how sick you were in the past. I want you to live like a normal person when you fully recover, so I keep it a secret. Now you don't have to worry anymore, I made the revenge for our parents, just live happily, okay?"

"Next to Taehyung. To be honest I really don't like you, you annoy and disturb me a lot. But as time passed by it became precious to me. I always treat you badly but you face my wrath with true patience. Way to live by your trait, V. Sometimes I do consider you as my friend. I'm sorry because I had to use you to revenge for my parents. It's hard for me when I know you are Taejoong's son but I had to do it. All this time, I've lived to revenge for my parent. And lastly, don't blame yourself for what happened to me, it's not your fault, it's my choice. Please forget me and find someone else that is much better for you,"

"Lastly to my friends, the demons and angels and Chaeyoung and Hyunsoo, even if you guys aren't there. I'm sorry. At first I befriended you guys because I was forced to. Plus I have to live like a normal person, and frankly speaking I wanted to use you for my revenge, but time flies. And I really appreciate you guys as my friends. Maybe even family. Please take care of my sister, don't leave her alone. You are all that she have now,"

Present

Hayi sobbed loudly while hugging her twin's lifeless body tightly. Everyone was bitter. Haeyeon and Haneul burst into tears, J-Hope, Jimin and Jungkook's heads were hung low.

"Jaehi, wake up! Don't leave me alone! I need you by my side... Don't leave me like appa and eomma... Please, Jaehi stop this prank you fool. I hate you! Jaehi!" Hayi was shouting and shaking her twin's body again, before she went weak and lost her consciousness. Jimin brought her to his lap.

"Her injuries worsened. I think her lungs and heart are mildly affected from the broken bones," he said quickly. V clenched his fists, the guilt swallowing him like a black hole.

"It's my fault. Everything is. Ever since the start it was me. I started everything,"

"Hyung, it's not. You're not to be blamed like Jaehi said," Jungkook put his hand on the angel's shoulder.

"It's not the end," he suddenly looked up, his eyes determined. Jungkook and Jimin frowned.

"What do you mean? She's gone, V. You can't bring someone back to li-"

"You know I can, Jimin,"

"No, not that way. You can't be fucking serious," Jimin's brows furrowed more. V just nodded, approving of what he had in his mind.

"You'll die hyung. In your current situation, 90% chance you'll die!" Jungkook raised his voice.

"It's the only way to save her. Don't stop me," V said in a low tone as he pushed Jungkook's hand off him. Junhoe looked at them in confusion.

"What're you guys talking about?" He asked. Jimin pressed his lips into a thin line before answering heavily.

"One of V's power, is to heal a person. That includes sharing his energy with the person. The cons are in both sides. As for Jaehi, her heart might be beating but not enough to bring her back to life since his energy level is too low. As for V, needless to say he might lose his life in the process,"

"You can't be serious V," Junhoe looked at him in horror. The determination in his eyes were undeniable. Jungkook gripped on his hands.

"Hyung, we aren't allowing you to,"

"Let me go, Jungkook! I have to save her!"

"V! Don't risk your life, Jaehi won't be pleased with it!" J-Hope yelled from his spot with all his energy. Haneul and Haeyeon were begging weakly too. But he wouldn't budge.

"I'm sorry," he flashed his smile one last time and bent down to the demon, pressed his palm on her heart and closed his eyes. A blinding white light filled the room, and everyone covered their eyes. When they opened them, their sights were greeted by a collapsed V next to Jaehi.

"No... No..." Jungkook ran to his hyung. He placed his hand on Jaehi's heart. It was beating. But there was one problem.

The both of them weren't breathing.