King

Deshawn Braxton

"Mmmm baby, you like that?"

"Yea girl just like that, keep sucking it just like that."

Throughout the room, all you could hear was loud slurping and male groans. Deshawn lived for this. Fucking bitches, getting head and making money.

That's what all kingpins lived for and according to him that was just code and who was he to break the code by wifing a Bitch?

As the female worker continued to do her job Deshawn sat back, smoked a blunt, and enjoyed it.

"Shit", he hissed as he released all over her mouth and face. Looking down at her, he was disgusted by the look of pride written all over her face along with his nut.

Bitches really take pride in being a hoe man, he thought to himself while shaking his head.

Standing up, he goes to the bathroom that was built into his office to clean his self up, with the girl following quickly behind him.

Grabbing a towel, he cleans his lower region off and looks up when he feels eyes on him.

"What the fuck are you looking at? What you want?", he spits out, looking at the girl who still had his seeds all over her face.

" I need a towel...", she replies timidly.

"And? What the fuck you want me to do about that? It's a whole bathroom down the hall, use it."

"I can't go out there with all this shit on my face!" She screams.

"Why the fuck not? You should've swallowed if you didn't want these problems." He replies back while walking back to his seat, trying to roll up another L.

Shocked, she stands there dumbfounded, not believing what she was hearing. No one had ever spoken to her like that before and she didn't like it one bit.

Still feeling her presence in the room, he takes a pool out of his freshly rolled L and asks himself about the female population and why they were so dumb.

Chuckling he says," Yo why are you still here? Take ya weak ass out of my office be for I drag ya ass out."

Huffing, the girl finally leaves, leaving Deshawn in peace.

Bitches man. They only good for a quick nut and swallow. Shaking his head at his own thoughts, he sits back, closes his eyes, and let that kush take him to another place.

---
Lyric O'ryan

One, two, three

The devils' after me

Four, five, six

He's always throwing sticks

Seven, eight, nine

He misses all the time

Hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah,

amen.

Staring up at the ceiling, while singing the song that her mother used to sing to her, helps Lyric ease the pain that her father has once again inflicted on her.

She does this after every beating because just for a second she could imagine her mother coming back and saving her. Just for a moment, she could hold on to hope and happy endings.

But after a minute, her fantasy leaves her badly broken, battered, and crying on the rusty old floor.

After every beating, she wishes on a star. She wishes that her pain would go away, she wishes that her life was normal, she wishes like her mama always told her to do.

Or at least she used to wish. Now, she believes that wishes don't do shit for your life, that wishing is for the little kids

And a kid she is not anymore. That's what her father's friends tell her all the time while giving her lustful looks.

Just imagining those looks made her shudder in disgust causing her pain to worsen.

Okay, Lyric you gotta get up, she coached herself. With every thought, she makes little progress.

Get up.

She rolls back onto her stomach crying out in pain.

Get up.

She pushes her upper body up with her arms and cries harder when she sees the pool of blood surrounding her.

Get up.

Slowly she stands but falls back down.

Get. Up.

Gritting her teeth, she complies with her thoughts.

---
Staring into the bathroom mirror, lyric is disgusted by what she sees. Before the beatings, she looks like shit and after the beatings, she looks like more shit. At least that's what she thought.

To Lyric, she was too dark and too fat. The scars that covered her body made her hideous, just thinking about it made her cry harder. She was crying so much

That her image that she saw in the mirror, blurred before her eyes.
"Why me?", she thought.

"Why me?"

"Because you're hideous.", her self-conscience replied back.

"Why me??"

"Because you're worthless."

"Why me!?!"

"Why not you?" Hearing that, she started to cry harder and hyperventilate. She started pulling her wild curly hair to the point where she pulled out chunks of it,

All while still asking a question that no one will answer. Looking up into the mirror, seeing that ugly fat girl again, made her angry.

"Why me?", she asked the girl in the mirror through gritted teeth.

Tilting her head sideways, the girl in the mirror smirked and replied back, "Why not you?"

She then started to laugh while chanting the reply she gave Lyric.

"Why not you? Why not you?"

"Shut up" Lyric whispered, while her lower lip started to tremble again.

"Why not you! Why not you!" The girl chanted back louder.

"I said shut up!", lyric screams while covering her ears.

"Why not you!?! Why not you!?!" She continued to chant getting louder and louder.

"I said shut up!!!" Lyric scream, while smashing the mirror into millions of pieces, smashing the girl. Killing her.

Breathing heavy, leaning over the sink, Lyric is relieved that the chanting had stopped, not yet know what she did.

That was until she looked at her bloody hands that had shards of glass in them. She then looked down at her feet, seeing the bathroom mirror smashed into pieces on the floor.

She no longer saw the girl that used to live inside of it. She was finally alone. Truly alone in this dark and cruel world. Or so she thought. Just when her mind had finally cleared she heard it. A voice. And not just any voice.

Deep inside her mind, she heard the girl from the mirror say once again, "Why not you?" And then she laughed.

Stuck for a minute, listening to the new voice in her head, Lyric did something that would change her life.

She did something that would surely lead her into the crazy home.

Lyric laughed right along with her.

Picture of Deshawn