#113 She looks so perfect: Song Preferences

She looks so perfect: Song preference
---------------------------------

LOUIS:

"Your lipstick stain is a work of art."

Louis was completely aware that you had left lipstick stains on his neck though he refused to do anything about it. He absolutely loved that you left them for everyone else to see. He knew that you would always leave them in a place where other girls could see them but, since he always left love bites on you, it was only fair to mark him too. "Looks like you and y/n had a good morning." Liam commented, causing a huge smirk to form on Louis' face. "Yeah," He agreed. "It was pretty wild.."
--------------------------------

LIAM:

"I got your name tattooed in an arrow heart."

"Oh, y/n." Liam sang as soon as he opened the door. "Yes, Liam?" You yelled from the upstairs bedroom. "C'mere. I have something to show you, baby girl!" You ran down the stairs to see Liam sitting on the couch, a huge smirk on his face. "What is it, Li?" Without answering, Liam ripped his shirt over his head, revealing the area over his heart was covered with gauze. "Oh my gosh, what happened, Li?" You said, scared that he was actually hurt. He didn't reply, peeling back the gauze to reveal a red heart with an arrow going through it but the most touching part was the fact that your name was in the middle. "I got a tattoo, baby. Right over my heart, baby girl. Now you know that you'll always be in my heart..."
-------------------------------

NIALL:

We worked to damn hard just to give it up now.
"Y/n," Niall growled, gripping tightly onto your arm to stop you from storming away from him. "We've been together for over two fucking years now and you're going to let this idiotic rumor break us up?!" You stopped, turning around to face him though you were looking at the floor to avoid Niall seeing you tears. "That's always a bit of truth to these types of rumors, Niall." Niall groaned, he needed to convince you of his love for you. "I'm not letting you go, y/n. I love you way too much to let some god damn rumor ruin our relationship. We've been in love for 2 years and we've worked too damn hard to get to where we are. You're the love of my life and nothing will ever change that." He wrapped his arms tightly around you and pulled you onto his chest.
------------------------------

ZAYN:

"She looks so perfect standing there in my American apparel underwear."

"Stay in bed," He mumbled, wrapping his arms around your waist and pulling you to lie on his chest. "Zayn," You giggled, attempting to push his arms away from you though he refused to budge. "I'm hungry. I wanna go make some breakfast." Zayn groaned but, unwillingly, released his grip on you. He stumbled down the stairs, still sleepy, but he couldn't help but smirk when he saw you cooking in nothing but a pair of his underwear. Zayn quickly stood behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist. "This looks amazing but I'd much rather have you for breakfast instead..."
---------------------------------

HARRY:

"If I showed up with a plane ticket and a shiny diamond ring with your name on it, would you wanna run away too?"

He was done. Harry was sick and tired of all the rumor of cheating and he just wanted to leave but, he knew, he could leave without you. That day, he came home late to see you lying on the couch asleep. "Y/n, baby." He mumbled, gently shaking you to wake up. "I have to talk to you. He pulled them out of his pocket. "I want to leave. Let's just get away from this stupid town and go to Paris. You've always wanted to go there and now's your chance." He noticed that your face was a bit pale, not knowing how to react to this. He quickly ran upstairs and grabbed the diamond ring that he had planned on giving you. "If you accept this ring then you're accepting my offer to run away. It will be just me and you, for the rest of our lives."