#4 How you meet: Niall imagine

--------------------------

You were about to leave for your freshman year in college semester in England in a few weeks and before you left you wanted to spend some quality time with your dad before you left. Wanting to surprise him for once, you bought him tickets to The Eagles concert that night in your home city. "DAD..I HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU!!" You squeal excitedly. "WHAT?! WHAT IS IT?!" He squealed in the same tone. "TICKETS TO THE EAGLES SHOW TONIGHT!!!" The both of you shriek like the little fangirls you are. "But we have get ready quick because the show starts soon." You say. "How long do we have?! I still have to shower!!" Your dads tone was much like that of a teenaged girl which had you cracking up. "Like forty five minutes. Run!!" You watched as your dad ran upstairs to get ready. You threw on a pair of black hot pants, your dads hand me down '75 eagles American tour shirt, and some all black chucks. You left your hair a mess, and no make up. Before you knew it, you and your dad were speeding down the interstate to get to the venue. You and your dad had a great time singing along to your favorite eagles songs and fangirling over the band. You were so absorbed by the music that you hadn't really noticed anyone around you besides your dad...and the SUPER attractive blonde guy a couple seats over from you. He looked really familiar but because of the lights and constantly moving drunken crowd you couldn't look at him for more than a few seconds at a time. However you did notice that he had noticed you looking and didn't take his eyes off of you until the band came back out. "Wait..these tickets say VIP...Y/n we get to go backstage!!!" You and your dad continued fangirling all the way up until the guard placed you in a small group of people waiting to be escorted backstage. "Ok calm down..we need to be cool man." Your dad said placing a hand on your shoulder. "I'm not the one who needs to calm." You said back, laughing at him. "I met them back in the 70's, I don't know why it's any different now." Your dad said. "You went to a 70's show of theirs?" A heavy Irish accent asked from behind you. "Yea man, it was one of the best shows I've ever been to." Your dad replied. You immediately turned to see who this Irish voice was. Almost as if everything were in slow motion you turned around to find that it was the attractive blonde guy from the crowd. And he happened to be none other than your favorite member of your favorite boy band. Your mouth hung open in shock. Quickly you threw your hand over your mouth. "Niall?!" You ask completely aware that it was him. "You know who I am?" He asks. "Yes I know who you are! I'm a big fan of your band!" You say trying really hard not to sound too overly excited. "Y/n, I'll be over here." Your dad said pointing to a table covered in band merchandise. "Y/n, that's a beautiful name." You let out a nervous laugh. "Well thank you...I just...I still can't believe out of everybody in the world I run into you!!" You say, still in complete awe. "I'm nothing special, I promise." He says blushing a bit at your words. You and Niall spent the next ten minutes talking on and on about your favorite bands and what your favorite songs were by the Eagles. "Ahh god marry me now!!" He gushed when you two found out that you both agreed on "Victim of love" being your favorite track of theirs. "So you mean to tell me that you're a fan of my band AND you listen to 70s-80s rock?" He asked with his arms folded. "That's what I'm meaning to tell you." You replied in the same tone, as you crossed your arms mocking him. This made him laugh. "Well I've been meaning to ask you..would you like to come get a drink with me after the show?" ASDFGHJKL DID NIALL HORAN REALLY JUST ASK YOU THAT?! Quickly you remembered that you were here with your dad and you had to drive him home. "Um, I'd love to..but as lame as this sounds I came with my dad and I have to drive him home." You made the disappointment clear in your voice. "Ok..well can you keep a secret?" He asked seriously. "Uh, yea..wait..why?" You asked confused before he grabbed your phone from your hand. "What're you doing?" You asked. Seconds later he handed you your phone back. "Just check your notes. You'll see." He replied to you, smirking. You found his number with his name underneath it (as if you'd forget) and a short note that read. "Text me later (:" needless to say you met you and your dads idols "the Eagles" and had a great rest of the night with your dad and made sure to text Niall as soon as you got home. You guys hung out twice before he had to fly back to London, which wasn't really a big deal seeing as how you were about to spend a whole semester over there for school. You guys continued to hang out here and there during your semester. It wasn't for another two months before the paps caught you guys back in Dublin at a derry county match. "who's the girl? are you dating? why'd you bring her back to Ireland? Was it to meet your parents?" The paps were all throwing questions at him. Finally he confirmed to them that you two were dating and that they could feel free to leave you two the f*** alone now.
--------------------------