#44 First gift he buys you:

Harry:

While in a small shop in downtown London.
An entire Beatles anthology on vinyls for your vintage record player. He knows how much you love The Beatles and how you love relaxing and doing your homework while listening to your mothers old records.
➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡

Liam:

Visiting your hometown.
When he comes back to visit you, he surprises you with a tiny tabby kitten he rescued from your local animal shelter. He knew that you were just starting to move on after the death of your last pet and he felt this would help heal the wound even quicker.
➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡

Louis:

While in Paris.
Louis had two bottles of your guys' favorite white wines shipped home to you with a note surprising you with his early coming home. The note said not to finish it all without him so he could serve it with the dinner he was going to make for the two of you when he finally came home in a few days.
➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡

Niall:

While in Italy.
You'd just had a recent heart procedure and lost tons of weight and Niall was determined to spoil you and satisfy your sweet tooth. That's why he had a pastry maker hand make and ship 30 different types of pastries and candies home for you to try. It was all fun and games until you ended up sick at the end of the night from all of the sugar.
➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡

Zayn:

While in NYC.
You were so excited for the next few days to pass so Zayn could come home and take you to the movie premier with him, just one catch, you were absolutely freaking out that you just couldn't find the right shoe to go with your emerald dress. Being Zayn knows you better than you know yourself he saw and bought the most gorgeous golden pumps you'd ever seen in your life. He claims to have just passed them in a window while he was walking down the street, you get the notion that he took time out of his day to find his perfect girl the perfect pair of shoes.