007: Little Game II

Start from the beginning

It sounded like music to my ears.

🃏🃏🃏

"I already know what you're up to." Soyeon told me as we walked to our next class. "You're taking revenge on my brother because of what he did earlier this morning!"

"Well yes... but there's something more," I replied. "Something more?" She wiggled her eyebrows, earning a soft smack from me. "No, that's not it! Just something." It's the stupid little game I wish I didn't start. But what's done is done, so I had to end the damn game with I as the winner.

The professor had not arrived yet when we entered the classroom. I got something from my bag and placed it on one of the seats in the middle. Students situated near the seat looked at me curiously. I placed a finger on my lips as to signify them not to say anything.

"So, am I gonna go find another seat?" Soyeon asked when I walked to the back and took a seat beside her. "No, do seat beside me."

"Okay..." she said in a doubtful voice as she took a seat beside me. "I thought you had another trick under your sleeve?" She raised her brow.

"I do, just wait and see." I smirked, only receiving a look of suspicion from Soyeon. "I don't know what to do anymore, support my bestie in her scheme or protect my brother?" she mumbled, face palming. I laughed a bit.

Everyone had already arrived except for that demon. I tapped my foot on the ground, impatiently waiting for him to come. A smirk crept to my face when I saw him enter the classroom with an irritated expression written all over his face.

He took the last seat at the middle rows when everyone heard a loud fart noise from his area. This made the whole class burst in laughter. Confused and embarrassed, he looked and found a squishy farting-balloon.

I sighed in relief, knowing that the teacher hadn't arrived yet. If she did, I'd probably get scolded and get another detention.

He looked around then spotted me with suspicious eyes, only earning a devious smile from me. Your suspicions are damn right. I flashed him a victorious smirk. "Jiwoo- 3. Taehyung-2," I mouthed him once again, grinning from ear to ear. He scoffed and crossed his arms, looking away from me. Everyone silenced when they felt his aura darkened.

"That was clearly you, how'd you do that? I didn't notice," Soyeon asked, trying to contain her laugh.

"Well..." I leaned back on my seat, feeling quite proud of myself. "Well that doesn't matter now, I've made my move. Poor boy, I know he wouldn't be able to notice the toy," I explained, letting out a soft laugh.

"That was pretty embarrassing, you know? Should I scold you since you pranked my brother or laugh with since you're my best friend?" She sighed then laughed.

"Both?" We both chuckled.

When classes ended, I headed to my locker to leave a few of my stuff in there. I unlocked the code, opened it, and found lots of love letters. I sighed, thinking they were such a bother.

I grabbed all of them in one scoop and immediately threw them into the trash bin right beside my locker. Great location, I'd say.

After throwing them all out, my eyes widened at the sight of a girl's worst enemy,

a fucking cockroach.

I shrieked in disgust, dropping some of my books and backing away from my locker. I hoped that it would leave and crawl out of my locker, but it didn't. "What the heck?" I took a few steps closer towards it and later found out that it was nothing more but a fake one.

I saw a piece of rolled paper behind the fake cockroach. I picked it up, finding a message written for me:

i guess it's a tie now? hah! i wish i can personally witness your reaction, but i can't bcz i'll be in detention. i can imagine your face though.

HAHAHAHA LOL

with lots of love and revenge,
taehyung <3

I crumpled the paper out of anger. How dare he scare me with a fake cockroach? First and for most, how did he get onto my locker?!

"KIM TAEHYUNG!!!"