Chapter three SCHOOL

"Wake up Leila ! School time! " screams Sasha .
Uggggh ! School ! I don't want to go to school , I'm too tired to even get out of bed .
blue jeans , converse and a sweatshirt I head out the house , put my earbuds in and start walking . Half way there and I realize I don't know where I'm going , where was the school ?!
"Excuse me , sorry to bother you but do you know where the high school is ?" I ask this boy who looks about my age , with black hair and a slouchy back pack .
" here I'll take you I'm going right now "
"Thank you " I say shylie
"No prob ,you aren't from here are you?"he asks cheerfully
" umm . No , I'm not I just moved from California . " I say surprised.
"Oh , well I'm Kyle , I can assure you this school isn't that bad ."
"Oh really ?! And whys that ? I'm the new girl , how's it gonna be , 'ok' ?!"I ask
" ok , that makes sense " he says a little shocked .
" sorry , I'm Leila by the way "
" don't worry about it it's your first day , you kno-
And before he could finish his sentence we were at the school and a group of guys , who automatically I could tell were the 'popular guys ', took him and started fake fighting him and tackling him a away .
"Well I'm screwed " i mumble , right before this little red haired girl approaches me , beautiful long hair , and tall and skinny , she makes me look like an old cereal box standing next to her .
" hi !"
" hi " I say back
" I'm Talia "
"Leila " I say half annoyed and half glad
" you must be new ! " she says
" yup ," I mumble back
"Oh no no ! The assembly is starting unless than 5 minutes ! " she says quickly , she grabs me by the arm and before I could say anything we were in a gym with hundreds of thousands of high school kids .