Chapter 18

Ahmed's POV

"Baby come on!!!" She has my hand in a death grip while pulling me towards the destination. Well she's trying to pull me. Even through she's thick as hell, and trust she is thick in all the right places, I'm taller and have muscles.

"Nope. I'm enjoying you pulling me." I smirk at her. She pouts before letting my hand go. Now see a niggah was not prepared for this. That means I ended up dirt and shit in my face. I know damn will this Bi....girl didn't do that shit.

"Yo what tha fuck is your problem. First you pulling on me, stretching out my shirt and then you let me fall. What's yo fucking problem?" I dust myself off before taking threatening steps towards her.

"You're my fucking problem!!! You've been busy for the last three weeks. You've ignored my calls and texts. Then now when we see each other, you were texting and driving some bitch named Sugar. You promised to take me to the fair a month ago and when I finally get you here you are complaining. I'm sick of your bull shit Ahmed." Anais fucking snaps on me. Her voice is laced with attitude while her hands are crossed over her chest.

"First of all change the fucking tone in yo voice!" I sneer at her. "Secondly yes I was texting someone named Sugar but I'm not fucking her and I know that's what yo ass is thinking. You wanted to come to this dumb ass fair and here I am. Shut the fuck up and stop complaining. And stop telling people are starring." I realize snapping on her wasn't the smartest move when I see the fire behind those green eyes.

"Fuck Sugar. Fuck this people and Fuck you." Anais' voice holds nothing but anger.

"Nah babe, I fuck you remember? Or you need me to give you this dick and remind you? I know why you acting like this, you miss this dick and big daddy. All you had to do was ask for it." I grab my dick throw my jeans and smirk at her. I can't put help but be horny at a time like this. She's so fucking sexy when she's mad. The way curse words roll off her tongue makes me want to fuck her until she's screaming nothing but my name. Can't blame me for being horny when you have a girlfriend like Anais. Thick every where, cute face, nice ass, and her personality is fucking amazing.

"Nah go fuck sugar. Because after today I will have a new niggah to fuck." She spits the words that clear my mind from its lust filled state. Her words replay in my mind before I realize she just said she will be fucking someone else. By the time I realize what Anais said, she is no where to be seen. Leaving me at the Welcome gate of the fair.

I spend an hour searching throw clowns, people, rides, shows and food stalls and I can't find her. I think about her actually finding a niggah at this damn fair. He probably already got her in a dark corner fucking her brains out.

NO FUCKING WAY. Anais isn't that kind of woman plus I'd be damn if she dude comes in and thinks he can try to take the person I love. Before my steps were filled with worry and now they are "I'm angry as shit" steps. I must look like a bull on a rampage right now. The crowd parts and I see Anais sitting at a picnic table.

I'm angry as fuck right now. I already have the words to cuss her out with her.

"How fucking dare you...." I mumble to myself just ready to snap on her and see if she found a man while I was looking for her.

My words die in my throat as some lights from food stands shine on her face. Sitting there is Anais with tears in her eyes and a trail of them down her cheeks. She looks so sad and broken. I did this to her. My heart clenches at the thought of making her cry.