Burning

She stands up and catches a glimpse of a shadow behind the tree. They step out from behind and Killian gasps.

"Liam?" He asks.

I step away from Killian and put my arms around Haley. She turns around and hugs me tightly hiding her face in my chest a sobbing quietly.

"Liam you made the girl cry. What did you do?" Killian asks and then puts his arms around me. I take a few deep breaths trying to steady my heart but I have a feeling something bad is about to happen.

"Hey Hals, Henry let's go to the car." I say putting my arms around Henry.

Haley pulls away and turns to Liam not wanting to leave.

"Haley." I say sternly.

"Liam what is she doing?" Asks Killian.

That's when I recognized Liam, he is a guy I saw on the news that when the missing. He went to the same highschool as me and we were best friends. I cover my mouth with my hands and Liam smirks.

All the memories that I tried to forget come flooding back. Tears fall down my face.

"Comon Emma don't cry." He says with a smirk.

"Emma what is going on?" Asks Killian.

I brush my tears away and take Haley's hand in mine and walk slowly over to Liam.

"How you holding up Hales?" He asks with a sad smile. She starts bawling her eyes out and runs into Liam's arms. He lifts her up holding her tightly in his arms.

After a while he sets her down and another girl comes out from behind Liam. Haley smirks and hugs her tightly. I look up at Liam and he smiles down at me and holds out his arms. Silent tears fall down my face as I go to hug him.

"You went missing." I say quietly into his ear.

"About that." He says and chuckles after. "I had to do that to keep you safe, when I found out you had Haley and Henry I was always watching over you. I saved Haley from the fire and raised her for the few years she was gone." He says and I can hear the small smile on his face.

I pull away and Haley hugs me tightly. "You saved her?" I ask.

"Yes you seem surprised." He says with a smirk.

"No its just..." I say and pull away from Haley's arms. I turn around and see Killian already meters away. I run to catch up with him but I can't and he slips away and I know he won't be comming back soon.

"Killian!!" I yell but my voice catching at the end. I fall to the ground and bawl my eyes out. The next thing I know Liam is lifting me up and I hear Haley screaming at Henry to run and find Killian. I get put into a car and I can't get out. They put the heat on and leave me in there to burn up.