What could this do...

"I'm guessing I'm not going to get you to speak." He says with a mischievous smile.

"Yes." I say crossing my arms.

"Okay." He says getting out of the car and walking over to my side of the car.

He opens the door, unbuckls me and lifts me up out of the car.

"Wait!! I will tell you!!!" I scream and giggle at the same time.

He puts me down and smiles.

"Got you." He says and runs to the other side of the car.

I buckle myself in.

"Okay Mr. Nosey. I need you to drive me to a barn called, Heartland. It's just down town near a camping site but you turn left instead of going into the campsite." I say.

"Okay I didn't understand what you just said so why don't you drive but I will go with you?" He says.

"Okay." I say and get out of the car and we switch sides.

I start up the car and start driving to Heartland.

"So Swan, I was wondering what you want to call us?" He asks nervously.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Well I mean, we did kiss and sleep together..." He mumbles.

"I mean, I don't want to get Henry or Amily's hopes up and then it end up not working out." I say.

"I know..." He says quietly.

We drive the rest of the way in silence. When we get closer to the barn I pull over and turn over to face him.

"I'm sure Henry and Amily have been through alot of those, getting their hopes up and then it not working out so, why not." I say taking his hands.

"What are you saying Swan?" He asks confusedly.

"I know we just meet but I feel different around you, I'm not one to rush into things but I feel different with you." I say looking away from him.

"So you want to be my girlfriend Emma?" He asks with a smirk.

"Yes, I think so." I say with a smile.

I start the car and drive down the road and pull up next to Ty's car I get out and Killian just stays sitting there. I open his door and kneel down to his level.

"What's wrong?" I ask him.

"Nothing." He says and smiles up at me.

I lean closer to him and kiss him teasingly. I close his door and run to the Bartlett house. I nock on the door and I hear Killian running up to me from behind.

"What was that Swan?" He complains.

"Aunty Emma!" Screams Katy.

She opens the door and runs into my arms. I lift her up and she hugs me tightly.

"Katy!" Yells Lu.

She runs around the corner and when she sees me she sighs and then stares at Killian.

"He's fine Lu." I say and set Katy down.

"Sorry, Hey Emma. Amy and Ty are in the barn waiting for you." She says as she lifts Katy up in her arms.

"Great." I say and walk away pulling Killian by his hand.

"Did she say Amy and Ty?" He asks.

"Ya why?" I turn around and ask him.