With you

I walk out of the house and Killian is there talking with everyone with a huge smirk. I almost smile but instead tears of fear fill my eyes. I sigh and roll my eyes and wipe them away.

I get into my seat and start the car.

"Killian you stay with them I need to borrow Georgie if you don't mind." I say.

Georgie gets in the passenger seat and I drive away. The last thing I see is Killian's nervous face. I drive down the road. Georgie gives me directions to the news building. I pull up and put my arm around Georgie shoulder and pull her closer to me.

We walk over to the building just as Ty and Amy's truck pulls up followed by Lu's car. Killian, Ty, Amy, Lu, Regina, Lara and Katy and Jack get out.

Georgie and I speed up and walk to the building and run up the stairs Georgie following close behind. I open the door and see all of the news castors sitting down practicing reading the story and most of them don't seem to agree. I walk in and push Georgie out of the way just in time to miss being hit in the head with a metal pole.

I see Neal holding it in the air and is about to swing.

"Go Georgie and get everyone away." I say and push her out of the door.

"So Neal, was this your plan all along?" I ask.

"You catch on fast Swan. Do you mind if we sit down and talk?" He asks.

"I will pass on that." I say and stand up quickly.

Someone grabs me from behind and I punch them in the face and they fall down the stairs. I hear a groan downstairs but I don't hear them come back up the stairs.

"Oh Milah is going to hate you." Says Neal crossing his arms.

"To late." I say picking up a pole that is sitting down next to the wall.

I swing it at him and he blocks it with his pole. Someone from behind him hits Neal with a chair and Neal falls to the ground. I see my dad standing in front of me. I fight the urge to hit him with the pole and instead stick it at Neal. I reach down and take his pole. He lays there and then swings his legs and nock me to the ground. He kicks me rolling me over to the steep stairs. He kicks me hard and I fall quickly down the stairs. My whole body screams in pain. I land at the bottom just as Killian pushes his way past Ty.

He runs over to me but I brush him.

"Get the hell away!!" I yell and try to stand up.

I lean against the wall trying to catch my breath. I know I'm going to have bruises and I know I'm probably bleeding. I run back upstairs and hit Neal across the head from behind and he falls motionless to the ground.

I caugh and and spit blood onto the ground. I brush my hair out of my face and walk down the stairs.

"Emma!" Yells me dad.

"No I don't give a fuck what you have to say!" I yell at him.

He follows closely behind me and Killian is standing at the bottom of the stairs ready to run up if I need help. I walk past him and walk out of the building. Georgie is crying in Lu's arms. I walk out of the building and unlock Killian's car. Someone grabs my arm. I turn about and see Killian holding onto my gently. I shake my head tears filling my eyes.

"You can find another way home right?" I say quietly.

"If you need some space, I'm sure I can love." He says.

I get into the car and drive away. Fear fills my heart and my hands start to shake and sweat. I turn on so music and I focus on it. I pull up at Killian's house and unlock the door and walk inside. By this point tears are falling down my face. I hear music blasting and I hear Amily laughing. I wipe my tears away and walk upstairs. I see Amily and Henry sitting on the couch watching some old music videos.

When Henry sees me he runs over to me.

"What happened?" He says pulling me into the washroom.

When I see myself I know why people would be worried. I have bruises all over my arms I have a huge cut above my eyebrow and I have what looks like the start of a black eye.

"I'm fine kid, I can clean myself up. Go hang out with Amily." I say and smile at him.

He nods his head reluctantly and then walks away. I walk into me and Killian's room and I clean myself up. I take a long shower and then french braid my hair back. I take out my contacts and put on my glasses. I know Killian has never seen me with them on and I don't think he even knows I have them.

I put on some black leggings and a tank top and then slip on one of Killian huge sweaters. I put on my sock and them I'm all cleaned up.

I still down on the bed and take out my books and read it. I read for and while and then I fall asleep a sad dreamless sleep. I hear the door open and my head snaps up. I put my glasses back on and I see Killian watching me carefully.

I turn away from him and tears fall down my face. He sits down next to me and I crawl into his arms. Tears fall down my face and I burry my face in his chest. He holds onto my tightly and I ignore the pain from my bruises and cuts.

"You better Swan?" He asks.

"Know that I'm with you." I say quietly.

I fall asleep soon after that.

Hope you like this chapter😊😘❤

Go check out my other books called, The Accident and Not all things turn out good.