Sa mission finale

Previously...
"So, what's up?" Renè and Reinè shared a glance, before staring back at Marinette.

"We're sorry." Adrien and Mari stared in confusion.

"Sorry? For what?" Marinette spoke. Adrien grabbed her and pulled his crush towards him.

"Princess, I have a bad feeling about-" He was cut off as a bright light began to fill the room, and both teens had to cover their eyes.

"Adrien!" Marinette called out, reaching for the model.

"Marinette!" The light got brighter, the two teens tried to reach for each other. Their fingers brushed tips.

"Adrien!!"

"Marinette!!"

Everything went dark.

Present time...

Bluebell eyes slowly fluttered open, as they began to take in their surroundings. Marinette groaned as she awoke, trying to focus her vision on the grey ceiling above her.

"Where am I..?" She coughed, sitting up and rubbing the back of her head.

"Ugh, my head... What.. What happened?" As Marinette took in more of her surroundings, she noticed she was in a prison of some sort. It wasn't dirty, like regular prisons, it actually looked like a comfortable place. Like her captors wanted their prisoners to feel at home. The only way the girl knew it was a prison, was because of the iron bars blocking her exit on the other side of the room she was in. Marinette twisted her body and swung her legs over the side of the bed she was in, trying to recall how she got here. Just then, two red and black blurs flew in front of her face.

"Marinette!" Tikki and Plagg exclaimed. Marinette's eyes widened, and she smiled and embraced the two kwamis.

"Oh thank god you two are safe! Where are we? Where's Adrien?" The two kwamis looked at each other, before looking at the hero.

"Well, it seems we're, uh.. In heaven." Tikki spike, fiddling her little nubs together. Marinette stated at her, her brain processing what her kwami just said. Once she did, Marinette screamed.

"......WHAT?!" The kwamis flinched. That was impossible, they couldn't be in heaven! Unless she was dead... The blue haired heroine started an internal panic at this fact.

"Am I dead?! Oh no, I can't be dead, what about Adrien?? Why am I in this cell? What's going on?!" Plagg was about to speak up, when they were interrupted by a pair of footsteps walking near her cell. Marinette looked over to the bars, and Plagg and Tikki didn't bother hiding. Two girls stopped in front of Marinette's cell, one with short curly blue hair and one with long blonde hair down to her back. They both had a fairly large pair of angel wings on their back, and they were a lighter colour of their hair. The girls also had glowing golden halos floating above their heads. The girl with blonde hair spoke up.

"Marinette Dupain-cheng. Also known as the superhero Ladybug, protector of Paris. We have come to retrieve you for your audience in court." Marinette cocked an eyebrow.

"Court? There's court in heaven?? Am I dead?" The two Angels shook their heads.

"No, but you are in a state between life and death, therefore why you have not turned to dust yet here, or why you do not take on the appearance of an angel." The girl with blue hair spoke. Marinette nodded, before standing and walking to the bars, Tikki and Plagg attached to her shoulder. The door opened and Marinette walked with the angels, being escorted to.. Wherever. The blonde angel was in front of her and the blue haired angel was behind her. It was an awkward silence, and the only sound to be heard were the footsteps of the girls through the white hallway. Marinette decided to break the silence.