Il rattrape les anges qui le chassent

No one's p.o.v
It had been a few days after Marinette's discovery of the boy she thought had died, Adrien. He stayed hidden in her house, usually in her room. Marinette had found a way to get his phone to him, so she could text him while she was at school. Alya and Nino didn't know yet, nor her parents. Nobody knew, except Marinette and the kwamies. Mari left a few plates of treats from the bakery in her room before she left to go to school, so Adrien could have something to eat. The model stayed with Plagg all day, bonding with him. He never asked Marinette how long he was gone. He didn't want to bother her. But by the end of the week, he was really curious. Adrien heard Marinette's voice downstairs, as she arrived home. He closed the box of photos of him that he found, shoving it back under the bed. In the short week that he had been here, he was already falling for the cute bakers daughter. Adrien sat in her pink chair, spinning around at a medium speed. When Marinette finally came up to her room, she found a dizzy Adrien on the floor.

"Adrien? Are you okay??" She asked, trying to hide a giggle.

"I think I spun too fast..." He groaned, trying to focus in on her pretty face. Once the two were settled, Marinette sat in the chair and rolled it over to her desk, beginning to do her homework.

"Madame Bustier says I'm getting better at my Algebra." She smiled, sorting out her books. Adrien smiled and leaned his head on the edge of the desk, kneeling on the floor.

"Yeah, because you have a paw-some tutor at home!" He grinned, and Marinette could just see the cat tail wagging on him.

"Oh hush kitty. But yes, you are a great tutor." She smiled, and Adrien laughed. Marinette giggled, realizing that she acted around Adrien, the same way she acted around Chat. Sure, in the first few days she was a stuttering mess, but now she felt calm around him. That didn't stop her face from blushing and her heart beating really fast around him sometimes though. For example, when he got out the shower. That was a sight to see. After a few minutes of reading a book while Mari did her homework, Adrien leaned on the edge of her desk, mostly watching silently, but pointing out things she had to fix. Once Marinette was done, she let out a sigh and leaned back in her chair. The baker's daughter blew through the work pretty quickly, but it was still a little difficult. Just then, Adrien appeared in her view. He looked like he had something important to tell her.

"What is the matter chaton?" Marinette asked, sitting up and crossing her legs in her chair. Adrien sat on the floor, legs crossed as well, a serious expression on his face.

"Marinette, I have something to ask you..." The model muttered, subconsciously pawing the ground. A small blush appeared on the bluinette's cheeks, but she listened.

"What is it?" Adrien's gaze met hers, and Marinette could immediately see that he really was thinking of something important.

"How.... How long was I..." Adrien didn't get to finish his sentence, as the sound of footsteps coming up the stairs interrupted him. Marinette turned around to face her trapdoor, while Adrien ran into the bathroom and shut the door, just as Alya poked her head into the room.

"Hey girl, who were you talking to just now?" Marinette smiled sheepishly.

"Oh, you know how I talk to myself sometimes." Alya stared at her curiously, before shrugging and taking a seat.

"So girl, the prom is coming up. Got a date?" Her friend smirked evilly. Mari rolled her eyes, frowning at her friend.

"Alya, we discussed this already. I might not even go to prom." Alya groaned.

"But girl! You must! It's the highlight of high school!" Marinette giggled. Her best friend had been pestering her for weeks about the prom, and each time, Marinette responded with a decline. It's not like she had anyone to go with anyways.