Famous Last Words

"I love you too, Diamond"

Bob's last words ringed in her ears and echoed in her head. She felt a dark hole grow inside her, and she filled it with anger and resentment to Matt. Her face beagn to burn with hate, and she quickly got up from where she sat, leaving Bob, Ray, and Christa behind. By that time, Matt had been standing up with Frank holding his hands behind his back and Gerard pointing a gun at him. 

Filled with rage, Diamond pulled out a pocket knife and ran to Matt. She put the back of her forearm to his neck and pushed him back towards the tree to pin him back. Frank quickly stepped away and Diamond pulled her knife up to his throat and pressed the blade closer. 

"You are so fucking dead," she growled, "I will end you."

"Go ahead, sweetheart," Matt smiled, "I'll say hi to your precious Bob when I see him." 

"Fuck you," she snarled. 

"I know you'd like to," He smirked and leaned in to kiss her cheek, but she held the knife closer to him, "You don't have the guts to do it, you're weak." 

"Shut up!" she yelled. 

"You couldn't even save yourself," he smiled, "you had to have someone to do that for you, and look how that turned out." 

She knew he was right, but she held her ground and held the knife to his skin, creating a little cut. 

"You're pathetic," he spat, "nothing but a spineless little shit." 

She felt her face become hot. 

"You're so dependent of other people, you can't even help yourself, you worthless fucking runt," his words stung her, and she started to believe him until Gerard and Frank decided to intervene. 

Frank grabbed some rope and held Matt on the tree. He wrapped the rope around his body and over his mouth. Meanwhile, Gerard grabbed Diamond and got her to drop the knife. He hugged her tightly and she started crying into his chest, soaking his jacket. He wrapped his arms around her, and pretty soon, LynZ went by and hugged her, too. She kissed Diamond's forehead and smiled at her. Diamond let go of Gerard and LynZ, but continued crying. 

"Don't you fucking listen to him," LynZ smiled, putting both of her hands on Diamond's shoulders, "You're strong, brave, and smart. You aren't anything says." 

Gerard smiled and wiped the tears off of Diamond's face, "You are not worthless, you are important to each and every one of us." 

Mikey and Alicia came by and gave Diamond a hug and gave her a kiss on the cheeks. They didn't say much, but then again, they never did say much. Ray and Christa hugged her, too. 

"Thank you, Ray and Christa," she smiled, "for everything you did." 

"We're sorry for not doing better," Ray said.

"I wish we could've saved him," Christa said. 

"At least you guys tried," Diamond smiled, "and that's more than I could have ever asked for." 

Jamia went over and hugged Diamond as well, "Stay strong, and remember, you aren't alone." 

The last person to come by was Frank. His hug was extra comforting, and it made Diamond feel just  a little bit better. His hug was longer than the others, and it felt more comforting instead of pitiful. He kissed her on the forhead for about twenty seconds and looked her in the eyes. 

"You are worth it, and everyone here loves you. We need you. I need you," he smiled. 

_________________________________________________________________

It was night, and they had dug a Grave for Bob's body. When they dug a whole deep enough, they put Bob inside with his arms hands crossed on his chest and a flower inetween. Before they put him into the hole, Diamond had put the bracelet she was wearing and put around Bob's wrist.

When they parted, and the funeral was held, they buried Bob under the tree where the hole was. Then, Diamond carved her name and his name in the tree inside a heart. Then, everyone else carved their names around it. 

It was getting late, so they decided they would set up camp and somewhere else. They left Matt behind and they walked untiil they found a better spot.