House of Wolves

It felt as if the parade was going to go on forever, the band played and played on and on for what seemed like hours, then, they finally stopped. In fact, the whole parade stopped. It seemed as if it was some sort of resting point they had come to. The members of the parade made their way into the woods, along with Mother War and the two girls, Fear and Regret. Pretty soon, the only people left was Diamond, Frank, Mikey, Ray, Gerard, and the man with the golden hair and dirty beard. 

Still sitting at the edge of the float, Diamond looked around, she didn't expect to be alone with the guys, she fealt a wave of anxiety come over her. Afterall, these guys weren't really who she thought they were, the killjoys. They were darker, and looked as if they hadn't slept for years, maybe even centuries. Though, you can still see the passion in their eyes, the burning desire to escape. 

One had it bad. 

Worse than a sunburn, or even a touch from the sun. His eyes show some sort of desperation, and a sense of distinct rage. The sense of rage that you feel when you are so frustrated that you want to escape, but you just cant. His eyes burned and yearned for that. You can feel his want radiating. Next thing Diamond knew, he walked towards her. Eyes set to kill, but with a cool smirk on his pale face,

"I feel like we've started on a bad foot," he smiled, "Hi, my name is Gerard."

"Well," Diamond started, "That maybe right, according to the fact that I mistook you for someone else... my name is Diamond by the way."

"No sweat," He chuckled, "The boys and I have been talking..."

"Oh yeah?" Diamond asked curiously, "What about?"

 "Well, since you wanted to leave, and we want to leave too," Gerard started, averting his eyes to the floor, raising his hand behind his neck, "We figured as if you wanted to leave with us."

Diamond looked at him with eyes wide open, trying to figure out whether or not she could trust him. 

"Are you lying to me?" 

"Would I lie to you?" Gerard smirked.

"That's the thing, I don't know..." 

Suddenly, another man walked towards them, he was shorter than Gerard, but still taller than Diamond. He was the man that looked exactly like Ghoul. He had loads of tattoos taking up almost all of his body.

"So, what are you guys talking about?" Frank said with a smile. 

"We were just talking about the possibility of leaving this place," Gerard answered, "You game?"

"Hell yeah," Frank smiled, "But, if we're going to run away, we have to do it ASAP." 

Then, he turned his head to Diamond, and suddenly their eyes met. His deep set hazel eyes pierced through Diamond's skin, burning invisible holes into her brain that felt painful, but good at the same time.

"Hello," Frank smirked, "What's your name?"

"D-Diamond," she stuttered, as she tried to force out a smile.

"Well, my name is Frank," he responded.

"I know," Diamond replied, trying her best to stay cool.

 Frank smiled at her, and made his way closer to her, finding a place inbetween her and Gerard. Soon, the other bandmembers made their way closer to them. 

"So," Diamond started with a smile, "What's the plan?" 

________________________________________________________

Author's note: 

So, sorry I haven't updated in a month, I know I suck xD If you read this, thank you! I absolutely feel like I rushed the whole "leaving-the-Black-Parade-dealio" but, i feel like it was really needed. I just don't feel like making this super long, so yeah. 

Thanks for any comments, votes, etc., I apreciate it <3

-xoR