Teenagers

Frank tried to grab Diamond's hand, but she stepped back before he could. Diamond turned to look at the other men. She turned towards the man that looked like Party.

"P-Party? Party Poison?" She stuttered as she asked the man. 

"Who's Party?" He looked at her puzzled, "My  name's Gerard!"

Then, Diamond, even more confuzed, looked at the two men standing behind her. One of them looked like Kobra and Jet.

"I know for sure you aren't Jet and Kobra... Who are you?" Diamond asked them.

"Well, my name's Michael... but most people call me Mikey." Said the man that resembled Kobra.

"They call me Ray," the man who looked likeJet said.

"And, we're My Chemical Romance," Gerard smirked.

My Chemical Romance. Diamond knew that name sounded familiar. It was the name of the band Party Poison, Fun Ghoul, Jet Star, and Kobra kid was a part of. She'd heard the Killjoys talk about their old band, but, Diamond didn't know why she was here with them . She became very confused. Questions filled her head.  Then suddenly, a thought came across her mind: Were these men the Killjoys before the fire of 2012? 

"Why am I here?" Diamond asked the men. 

"You're dead," Mikey answered with a slight smile. 

"That's... That's impossible," She replied, "I can't be. I can't die now."

Diamond felt hot tears about to run down her cheeks.

After all, she couldn't be dead. She still had so much to do. She hadn't fully lived yet.

"Well, you aren't exactly 'dead' yet," Frank told her.

"We're supposed to bring you to the other side," Gerard started, "We're your fondest memory."

"I don't remember this place," Diamond answered, "And if you were my fondest memory... Where is my mother?"  

 The band members looked at each other... They were all confused. But then, Frank looked up into Diamond's eyes and said, "Once you do something, you never forget. Even if you can’t remember, just remember that."

Then, he smiled sympathetically at her. 

____________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Sorry if it's too short, I wasn't sure if anyone REALLY liked it xD  

Just pester me if you guys want a much longer chapter next time. 

-xoR