Disenchanted

"This is it," Frank smiled at Diamond as he put his arm around Jamia, "This is the day we'll be at the divide." 

"Cool," Diamond replied, "Let's get a move on!"

She walked next to Bob, and he had his arm around her. They talked and gigled together, and had the time of their lives knowing that they would finally  cross-over. 

"So," Diamond smiled, "I can't wait 'till I get home!" 

Bob looked at her, "I'm not." 

"Why?" she asked confused.

Bob stopped walking and held her hands and looked her in the eyes, "I'll miss you so much. I've never met someone so amazing like you." 

"I would never forget you, Bob," Diamond started, "I will see you again. Don't you worry." 

Diamond smiled at him and he kissed her forehead. It gave her a warm, fuzzy feeling that she would never forget. She blushed and he put his arm around her waist and she did the same. She felt something swell inside her, and she felt something she had never felt for a long time. Genuine, golden love. 

She felt this for Bob, but she didn't know if he felt the same. She wishes that he did, so very much, but she also wishes that he didn't so that it wouldn't hurt when she left. She stopped trying to over-think too much, so she shook that out of her head and decided to just make the best of her last few minutes with him. 

Frank turned around to look at Diamond and saw them together. It made him feel jealous, but he didn't know why. I mean, why would he be jealous? He had Jamia. The most amazing girl he had ever met, besides Diamond. He loved Jamia, but he loved Diamond and he was torn between the two. He knew that Jamia was the one for him. The one he would marry if he could and start a family with. But why did he feel this way for Diamond? 

They stopped for a while to eat and rest. 

"Damn," Gerard asked, "Can you believe it?"

"I know right," Ray answered. 

"I still can't belive we had the balls to pull this off!" Mikey smirked. 

"Hey," Alicia nudged Mikey, "Don't forget about us!" 

Mikey put his arm around her and smiled.

"After all," LynZ smiled, "You guys are lucky we didn't kill you the first day we met you!" 

Gerard half-smiled, "It was because you want me, don't you?" 

LynZ giggled, "Keep telling yourself that, pal."

Gerard then laughed and put his arm around her. Ray and Christa stayed together and they giggled, laughed, and talked. 

Frank sat next to Jamia, and had his arm aroound her. Jamia talked with the others, but Frank remained silent. No one noticed this, and no one really thought much of it. Frank felt uneasy, and weird. He wanted more time with Diamond, and he wanted more time with Jamia. He hated feeling helpless. He sort of didn't want this to end. 

__________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE: 

Shit, ONLY 3 MORE CHAPTERS LEFT! Damn, so much anticipation for the sequal has been building up wooooo. I finished it, but It is pretty lame. Just kidding. Hopefully you like this little thing I've been working on lol. 

Thanks for putting up with me. 

-xoR