Chapter 1

HELLOOOOO :D

Since i'm getting a lot of votes and comments on the last chapter of ODS I decided not to torture you guys and leave you waiting so here is the first chapter for book 2!!

ODS apparently turned to R rated so this one might too. Also i just want to say not everything i write about Harry is true, this is FICTION so some stuff is made up just remember that.

This story has kind of a different plot, and you'll all see what i mean i think after you read the first chapter.

ADD THIS TO YOUR LIBRARY SO YOU'LL GET NOTIFICATIONS WHEN I POST & COMMENT/VOTE FOR A FASTER UPDATE. OKAY ENJOY AND I LOVE YOU ALL SOOOO MUCH (: <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

H a r r y

"Harry come on, we need to start boarding now." Liam says beside me, kicking the toe of my boot with his own. We were sitting in a back room at the JFK airport, waiting for our private jet to arrive to take us to Los Angeles, even though we were there just a few weeks ago for the Where We are tour. We just finished the whole stadium tour and although it was loads of fun, my mind has been so distracted for the last eleven months.

11 months. That's how long it's been since I've really had a long stay in LA, and also the last time I had seen or talk to her. No one talks about her to me, not my immediate family or friends at least, they know better than to bring her up. The press on the other hand, don't give a shit. They'll take all the gossip they can get and as much as I hate her, okay so I don't hate her, but as much as I dislike her I refuse to talk shit about her to the media. I wouldn't stoop that low, plus she has had enough on her plate to deal with I'm sure.

I grab my leather bag holding my clothes and follow behind the lads. They are all going to Los Angeles to take a break, while I'm going because I just bought a house there two months ago and need to get settled. No I didn't buy it to be closer to her, but to be closer to Nicole. She lives there now with her roommate who I have not learned the name of yet. Nicole doesn't know I'm coming back, we had planned for her to visit me back home but I thought I'd surprise her so I can finally see the apartment and meet her new friend.

"Are you ever going to tell us what the rose tattoo means mate?" Zayn asks me, gesturing to the new tattoo on my arm I got a few weeks back.

"No." I snap at him and he clenches his jaw. It's been like this for almost a year now. I've become such a douche bag, saying how I feel without taking others feelings into consideration, cussing so fucking much, drinking more then I should be, and just not giving a rats ass. I've turned cold, and I don't care enough to fix it. I don't think it could be fixed even if anyone tried.

Niall sighs dramatically as we all settle into the leather seats of the jet. He leans back and closes his eyes for a moment then opens them to look at me. "This needs to stop."

"What does?" I ask in a monotone voice.

"This," He waves his hand over me and the rest of the lads nod their head in agreement as they watch me carefully. "You're so rude all the time. You never use to be like that, you were the kindest out of all of us."

"Yeah well I've learned being kind seems to get me nowhere."

"Mate, we know that she hurt you," Liam says and I glare at him, my fist clenching at the mention of her. "Don't give me that look we need to talk about this."

"There's nothing to talk about it's in the past."

"If it's in the past why are you still so angry?" Zayn asks, his eyebrow lifting. I fucking hate that he's using his insightful shit on me.