Chapter 13

“Um, we’re going to go Be-“ Michael began.

“Yeah, I’ll see you later or tomorrow.” Calum said and they all leave towards the dorm without saying a word.

I waved at them goodbye and started to walk in a fast motion towards the dorm, ignoring that there were other fast feet behind me.

“Bella!” Kailee yelled. “Please wait up.”

“Why? So you could tell me how much I have ruined everything for you. I don’t want to-“

“Bella! No!”

“I could easily ask to change dorms if I bother you that-“

“You don’t Bella! Today began as a bad day. Jai and I got in a little argument, Lola told me about what what happened-“

“So? Why put your anger out on me?” I asked her. I looked around us and noticed that a few guys were looking at us and laughing.

Kailee looked away from me and flicked the guys off.

“I know and I feel horrible for that.” She began. “You have been such an amazing friend to me. I’ve told you many things, you helped me out when I was intoxicated, you were there when I needed you.”

I didn’t say anything, but looked down.

“I’m going to have these days when I am in this pissy mood and you’ll just have to learn how to live with it.” She winked and I smiled. “Because I don’t want you to leave me and c’mon Bella.”

“What?” I asked her.

“The suspense of having to be stuck with a nerdy Pokemon lover all over again!” She laughs.

I join her and we both laugh.

“I’m sorry.” She whispers.

“No, I am sorry as well.” I said. “That you think we have been excluding you.”

“I noticed that the boys didn’t even say goodbye to me.” She said as she looked down. “You are still not going to tell me about it?”

“I can’t…” I said as I looked down, feeling horrible. “I’m sorry.”

“Ah it’s okay.” She smiled. “At least I got you back, right?”

I nod and we both head back to the dorms.

ASHTON P.O.V

The minute walk back to the dorm was silent. As soon as we get in, I felt a drumstick being thrown at me.

“What the hell?” I yelled at Michael, who seemed to be the victim of the crime.

“Why didn’t you ask her out?” Michael yelled out.

I dropped my backpack to my bed and layed on it. I started to look up at the ceiling and ignored Michael’s question.

“I thought you really were going to go for it.” Luke said.

“I couldn’t-“

“Why? Where you afraid of rejection?” Calum asked.

“No, it’s just-“ I began, but the image of Luke really close to her came to my head and I stopped. “Turns out, I don’t really like her all that much.”

“That’s a lie Ashton!” Michael yelled as he got on top of his bed.

“Ash, what made you change your mind?” Luke asked.

“It was Luke Brooks.” I admitted. “When I got to the piano room, so we could practice, he had her on the wall and was really close to her face.”