Chapter 18

LUKE’S P.O.V

“WAIT! CHADWICK!” I yelled after her.

“What do you want Luke?” She asked with an annoyed attitude.

“I-” The words wouldn’t come out. 

“I’m leaving!” She yelled as she pointing towards the direction of the dorms. 

“I-” Once again, the words failed to get out of my mouth. “I need-”

She began to walk away, but I grabbed her arm and pushed her harshly close to me. My head was now against her forehead. 

“Why do you do this to me, Princess?” I smirked at her and she bit her bottom lip and I felt this weird feeling in my stomach that was new to me. I began rubbed her cheek against my thumb softly.

~

“Luke wake the fuck up!” I hear someone shaking me harshly. 

I turned around and I see Beau, James, Daniel, and Jai gathering around me and throwing out small chuckles.

“What the fuck do you guys want?” I yelled at them as I put the pillow on top of my face.

“What were you dreaming about?” Beau asked.

“Yes, I’m pretty sure you just called me a princess.” James said and the boys began to chuckle once again.

“I wasn’t dreaming of anything you idiots!” I lied. “Why would you wake me up?”

“Cause we’re going to the gym, you want to go?” Daniel asked. 

“So you fucking wake me up on a fucking Saturday morning to ask me to go to the fucking gym?” I yelled angrily and get up from the bed. “Fuck you assholes.”

“That is why you are getting up huh?” Jai said and laughed. I turned around and flipped them off. 

“Short tempered Luke.” James laughed.

I went into the bathroom, washed my face and brushed my teeth. I really am not a morning person, but I also haven’t worked out much this week so I needed to go to the gym. I got out, put on some shorts, my dirty pig sweater and my beats so that I could listen to music and not the annoying ass boys.

We began to walk to the gym, which isn’t that far from the boy’s dormitories. 

“Hey boys!” Oh no. 

“Hey dad!” Beau yelled and the rest of the boys began to greet him.

They finished greeting him and he walked over to me.

“Luke!” He yelled with a smile. Pathetic.

“Ron.” I said with a serious face.

“Luke, I’m your father.” His smile vanished. 

“You never acted like one.” I said and I could see the guilt in Ron’s eyes.

“Hey Luke, don’t.” Beau said, shaking his head. 

“It’s fine.” Ron said, looking back to Beau. “I deserve it.”

“Dad, no you don’t.” Jai stepped up.

“Of course you go on his side Jai.” I shook my head and adjusted the beats on my ears. 

“I’m not fucking picking sides!” Jai yelled. 

Ron stepped closer to me, but I just backed away.

“I heard you have been having problems with Morrison.” Ron began. “Does he not teach you well?”