Aarmau Short-Storys |24|

|~Aphmau~|

I groaned as I opened my eyes. I had a major headache and was freezing. I moved my head to get a better look of my surroundings. I was strapped to a machine type thing. My hands and feet were strapped down so I couldn't escape.

"Morning sunshine" I heard sasha say. She walked towards me and I glared. All of my weapons were gone. "What do you want with me?" I asked, angrily. "Your magic, of course!" She laughed.

"You? Why do YOU need my magic?" I struggled to get free. "Me? I dont, lilly does. Ever since we were kids she's been dying to be powerful, and you my friend have that power" she began pressing buttons on the machine.

"This may hurt a bit" she smirked as she pulled the switch. Pain shot up my body. It felt as if something was being ripped out of me. She pushed another button and the pain stopped. "That was on the lowest level" she walked over to a screen.

"That took 2% of your power" she said. I felt a little weaker but not much. I took deep breaths to calm myself. That was painful but nothing I couldn't handle. Suddenly i heard a door open, someone angrily ran towards us.

I looked over and saw lilly. She glared at me. "Aaron will be MY husband! You're ruining EVERYTHING!" She rose up her hand as if to slap me, I didn't flinch. I stared at her with an empty expression. My eyes, however, were filled with rage.

Instead of hitting me, she pulled the lever all the way up to the highest setting. The pain got severely worse. My screams filled the room and soon I felt nothing and saw nothing.

~.~.~

|~Katelyn~|

I heard a scream, i had a feeling it belonged to the masked woman earlier. I turned towards max. "Did you hear that?" I asked and he nodded. "I have a feeling it was the masked girl" he said. "Me to, lets go" i began to run in the direction of the scream but he stopped me.

"Why? Why help her?" He asked. "She was the only person who has ever defeated you and I, whoever she is, i want her to teach us! Also, i owe her for not killing me nor you. She has a good heart i can tell, i'm going to help her" my hunches were never wrong, i knew it was the girl.

We followed the direction of the scream but it soon stopped. "What now?" I heard max say. My eyes wandered towards a mysterious looking rock. I heard a door open then the rock began to move. Max and I hid behind a boulder. We watched as Princess Lilly and a white haired girl walk out.

Lilly shut the door and the white haired girl pushed the boulder so it was covering the door. Once they were out of sight i ran towards the rock. Max pushed it away and I opened the door.

We walked inside a weird cave. There was a machine in it and strange buttons. I gasped once i saw an unconscious girl strapped to the machine. Me and max ran towards her.

Max ripped off the restraints. I checked her pulse. There was nothing. "She's dead" max looked down. "No! Lets take her to lucinda!" I suggested.

~.~.~

"Yup, she's dead" lucinda said. "You have to do something!!" I begged. "Look, I dont have time to-" I interrupted her. "If you do... LILLY'S LIFE WILL BE RUINED!" I said. She looked at me curiously.

"You hate princess lilly! However, princess lilly wants her dead so if you save her you can get back and lilly for firing you!" I exclaimed. Lucinda rose her eyebrow. She wasn't buying it.

I suddenly saw a ring on the girls ring finger. Was she engaged? There was also a locket on her neck. I opened the locked and saw a picture of her and aaron. My eyes went back to the ring. I gasped.

"YOU'll RUIN HER WEDDING!" I exclaimed, hoping she'd give in. "This woman is aarons true lover! If you rescue her, you ruin lilly's wedding!" I proudly stated.

"Why do you want me to help her so much?" Lucinda asked. "...i dont know, she spared my life when she could of easily killed me... and i sense strong power from her" i said.

"Impossible. I sense nothing and i'm a witch" she argued. "But when i was fighting her! I sensed an extremely strong aura!" I argued back. Her facs lit up. "Thats it! You said you found her at a strange machine, right?" Lucinda asked.

"Yes, yes we did" max said. "It must of been the magic extractor! I helped build it, i have just the antidote that will bring back her power and bring her back to life! I'll be right back!" She grabbed her bag then ran out the door.

"If only i knew her freaking name" I mumbled as i sat down. "Its Aphmau" Max said, sitting down next to me. "How do you know?" I asked. "I found her mask awhile after i woke up. It was on the hill. On the back it said 'Aphmau' so I'm guessing that's her name" he said.

~.~.~

Lucinda soon came back with a bunch of bottles filled with Magical essence. "It's her power" lucinda said as if she knew i'd ask. "They still never moved the location of the machine, i'm so destroying it" Lucinda laughed mischievously as she put the bottles in the brewer.

She then added a blue liquid. Once it was done she poured all 3 bottles into a vile. She walked towards Aphmau. "Open her mouth" she said. I did as she told. She dumped the liquid into her mouth. "You must wait at least 15 hours. Let her rest here then leave tomorrow" Lucinda said.

The wedding was tomorrow as well. "Alright" I said.

Hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading!

Bai! 🐢🍰