Aarmau Short-Storys |3|

-Continued-

Aphmau's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of arguing. "No! IM prettier!" Chelsea yelled. "IN YOUR DREAMS!" Britany yelled back. "Girls girls calm down your both pretty!" TM said trying to get them to shut up.

I got up. I upstairs where they were. Chelsea looked at me with disgust. Typical moring.

"Morning.." I said. "Make us breakfast this instant!" TM ordered. So i did what i was asked.

I remembered that I promised to meet aaron at the market. I quickly made eggs and bacon then gave them there food.

I put on my lilac worn out shoes and was ready to walked out the door and to the market when TM stopped me.

"Where do you think YOUR going?" TM asked. "To the market.. w-we ran out of pancake mix.." I said. She looked at me suspiciously. "Alright but hurry back and do your chores or else!"

I nodded. "y-yes madam.." I walked out the door. On my way there I recognized some people from the thiefs guild.

I walked faster. I eventually made it to the market. "Aphmau!" I heard someone say. I turned to the direction of the voice and saw aaron.

He smiled and I smiled back. "Hello aaron!" I said. He walked up to me. "Hey aph wanna walk with me around Phoenix drop?" He asked.

"Sure! I'd love to!" I said. We started walking. "So.. Are you coming to the ball?" He asked. "Um... I think so!" I said.

"Good it wouldn't be as exiting without you" he said. I smiled. No one exept katelyn and max were this nice to me. Ever since my parents died it seemed like everyone started hating me.

I never knew why. Although im pretty sure its because of britany Chelsea and TM.

"Have you seen natalie or arthur yet" he asked with a hint of worry in his voice. "Nope however i did see some of the theifs" i said. He looked mad.

"I'll get some more gaurds looking for them.." He told me. I smiled and he did the same.

People stared at aaron and i with there mouths open in shock. Girls glared at me. Why are people staring at aaron like hes a king?

"Lets get to know each other better" aaron said. I agreed since i could tell we'd be seeing eachother a lot.

We walked to our spot in the woods and sat down on the grass. "You go first" i said to aaron. "Well.. Im 19 years old.. I have been livi- i mean... Working at the castle my whole life. My favorite colors are black and red and i like the outdoors. You already met my friends" he said.

"Now you" he said. "Ok well im 19 years old i'v been living here in Phoenix Drop all my life, I dont have a paying job but im practically a mai- i mean.. A.. Nevermind.. My favorite color is light purple and you already met my friends max and katelyn" i said.

"My dad's name is adelmo and my moms name is hestia" he said. Those names seemed familiar.. I shrugged it off.

"My step moms name is TM and my step sisters names are chelsea and britany" i said. We talked back and forth.