Aarmau Short-Storys |18|

-Epilogue-

Aphmau's P.O.V

Its been over 3 and a half monthes since the incident. Everyone who worked for the queen got put in jail and liam came back to the castle as soon as he heard the queen has died. I've discovered more about my power with the help of my new friend emmalyn.

Apparently im the goddess athena which really surprised me considering my power just came out of the blue. Im going to be queen once i turn 20 years old which is 2 years from now.

I ran out of the castle and outside where im supposed to meet aaron. He comes to visit me every day from falcon claw. Were great friends now but my heart speeds up whenever im around him. My other friend kawaii chan said its because 'im in looovvveee'

I also became great friends with a girl named katelyn who likes max. I can tell max likes her as well. Ross max jin barney and sky all became palace gaurds. Levin and malachi are both training to be gaurds.

"Hey Aph!" Aaron called out from behind me making me jump. "Whoops did i scare you?" He asked. "No...." I lied. He chuckled. "C'mon i want to show you something!" He said. He grabbed my hand making me blush like crazy. He led me towards the woods.

We walked into the woods and continued walking until we arrived at a big opening. There was a lake and a ton of flowers. The sun was peaking through the trees making the scenery even more beautiful.

"I found this place when i was checking out Phoenix drop and decided it would be the perfect place to ask you..." He replied blushing a little. "Ask me what..?" I asked. He faced me. He took a deep breath. "Aphmau... Whenever im around you I feel happy.. And like i need nothing more in life but you beside me.. From the moment i first met you i knew you were different from any other girl i have met.. Your funny, kind, caring, beautiful, and I wanted to ask you... Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

My face was crimson red. Oh my turtle cakes I probably look like a tomato. My shocked expression soon turned into a smile as I wrapped my arms around him. "Yes!" I replied. He hugged me back and we looked into eachothers eyes. We leaned forward connecting our lips.

"YES MY SHIP!" Someone screamed from the bushes. We pulled apart and looked at eachother confused. "MAX KUN SHIPS AARMAU TO!?!?" Another voice said. "SHUT IT!" A scary voice yelled. "Y-yes katelyn sama!"

We walked over to the bushes and saw max katelyn kawaii chan emmalyn sky ross jin barney liam levin and Malachi. "h-how long were you guys in there..?" I said blushing. "Huehuehue... Long enough to see you two kiss! HUEHUEHUE" ross exclaimed.

"Hey aaron?" Liam said. "Ya..." Aaron said. "You hurt her i'll kill you!" Liam said. "AAAA EEEE AARMAU HAS SAILED!!!" Kawaii chan exclaimed. Aaron held my hand. I smiled and so did he causing kawaii chan you squeel again. Did I mention that kawaii chan is OBSESSED with shipping? Well she is.

I guess it is true. Aaron is my true love.

Sorry for the short epilogue! I hope you enjoyed this little aarmau short story! If you have any suggestions or questions make sure to comment or message me and also thanks for all of the support i get on all of my books it means a lot!

Bai! 🐢🍰