Aarmau Short-Storys |10|

Aphmau's P.O.V

I woke up with someone dragging me away from the camp. I tried to yell but couldn't. The person then stopped once they couldn't see the camp anymore.

They tossed me against a tree. I looked up. The moonlight helped me see the person. Mother- i mean.. TM was standing above me. Shooting me a angry glare.

I looked down. "What are you doing outside!" She said through gritted teeth. "i.. i uh.." I couldn't speak words for some reason. "Quit studdering! HOW DARE YOU DISOBEY YOUR MOTHER!" She yelled.

"YOUR NOT MY MOTHER!" I yelled back. She calls herself my mom yet she knows she kidnapped me two days after my birth! "EXCUSE me!? Your coming back to the castle right this second!" She said.

"No... IM NOT!" I said. "I know who i truly am TM.. I am not YOUR daughter i am irene and shad's daughter. Athena" i said standing up. She smirked. "Guess i have to do this the hard way" she said.

Suddenly arthur, amber, natalie, chelsea, and Britany stepped out of the woods and next to TM. "Hello again ATHENA" natalie said. They all stepped forward.

I stepped back. Pretty soon i ran out of room to step back to. They all cornered me. I was standing against a tree trying to find a way to run. Im never going back in that castle ever again.

"Your coming back wether you want to or not" TM said. Then i saw nothing but darkness.

Aarons P.O.V

I woke up with celestia jumping on me trying to get me to wake up. I saw aph was gone. "GUYS!" I yelled. They all woke up startled. "APH'S GONE!" I said.

"APHMAU! ATHENA??" Max yelled. "YO APH WHERE YOU GO?" Laurance yelled. Celestia barked getting our attention. She ran off. We all ran and fallowed her.

She would of taken celestia with her if she went on a walk. And if she decided to go back to the castle she definitely wouldn't of left celestia here. She loves that dog.

And i know she wouldn't of just up and left without saying anything. Somethings definitely wrong. I hope she isn't hurt. Or worse.. What if Chelsea arthur britany amber and natalie got ahold of her..

What if APHS kidnapper aka tm took her. What if she's dead?? What if bandits heard she has powers and are gonna sell her!!! Ok.. I gotta stop thinking about the what if's.

I suddenly saw them. We all hid behind some nearby tree's not making a sound. The darkness helped us to not be seen. I peaked my head a little.

I saw a old lady with britany Chelsea arthur natalie and amber next to her. She was paying them. "Thankyou for helping me find her" the old lady spoke. "No problem" amber said.

I then saw Aphmau on the ground motionless. I felt anger. How dare they hurt her.. There gonna pay. I saw max with the same angry expression i had. Laurance garroth and dante had there weapons ready.

The theifs left. TM picked aphmau up. "As soon as we get back to the tower i'll make sure you will NEVER escape again.." She said evily. Celestia growled.

TM started walking our way. Celestia charged at her and bit her ankle making her drop aph. We all jumped out of our hiding places and surrounded her. Weapons drawn.

I grabbed aph and sofly set her down against a tree. Celestia stood in front of aph protectively. "GAH! WHO ARE YOU!" TM said.

"I am max, the head royal gaurd" he said. "And you, TM Shadow, are under arrest for kidnapping athena divine phoenix" he said. "wha-what??" TM said.

"You heard me!" Max said. TM glared then threw a potion making white mist appear. Once it was clear she was gone. Aph was still here thank goodness.

I ran towards her. "Aph.." I said. "Please....wake up." I said. I didn't notice the tears that formed. I picked her up and celestia wimpered. I patted celestia's head. "Its ok.." I said.

We walked back to our camp. I set aph down. Were going to go straight to the castle after aph wakes up. I really hope shes gonna be ok.

Aphmau's P.O.V

I opened my eyes. Everyone was awake and holding there swords standing gaurd. My head hurt like crazy as I remembered everything that happened. TM found me..

I sat up. "Huh...." I spoke. Aaron saw me and immediately wrapped his arms around me. "Aph.. Your ok.." He said. My heart started racing. I hugged him back and celestia jumped up and down.

"ATHENA YOUR OK!" Max said smiling. Garroth laurance and dante all smiled to. "Ya im fine.. Wheres TM" i said as me and aaron broke away from our hug.

Celestia jumped in my arms and licked my face. I laughed. "She dissapeared as soon as we surrounded her and got you back" dante said. "Is she gone for good or..." I said. "We have no idea" garroth said.

"We need to go straight to the castle before anything else happens" laurance said. I nodded. "Good idea.." I said. Aaron grabbed my hand and helped me up. My heart started racing again and we both blushed.

Max smirked. "Ok love birds lets pack up and get going" max said. I playfully punched his shoulder. My face was probably red as a tomato from blushing.

I swear i saw celestia smirk.. Dont tell me that dog wants me and aaron together.. We started walking towards the castle. The sun was rising. Today is my birthday.

"Happy birthday, athena" max said. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ATHENAAA HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" They all sang. I laughed.

"My 18th birthday will be a birthday to remember. I am gonna meet my real parents and spend it outside that cramped damp tower" i said. "You'll spend every birthday outside that tower from now on, TM isn't gonna take you ever again. I'll make sure of it" aaron said.

I smiled. The castle was about 5 hours away. I cant wait until get there.

Hope you enjoyed thanks for reading and if you have any suggestions or questions make sure to comment! And thanks for all the support I get on ALL of my books it means a lot!

Bai! 🎈🎈