Aarmau Short-Storys |2|

-Continued-

Aphmau's P.O.V

I finished cleaning my room. My room was the basement but I painted it lilac. My favorite color. I also put up some purple decorations.

My bed was small and uncomfortable but im used to it. It has lilac bedding with dark purple swirl designs on it. Above my bed is a picture of my mom and dad.

My mom passed away when i was 7. My dad then remarried my moms old friend TM. TM just got divorced with her husband when mom died. They got together and it was happy again for a while. Chelsea and britany were actually nice to me.. Along with TM..

That is.. Until I turned 17. Then my dad died.. TM started treating me less like a daughter and more like a maid. Im 19 now and from what i can tell TM is never letting me move away.

I was so deep in my thoughts I didnt hear TM calling me.

"APHMAU GET UP HERE THIS INSTANT!" She screamed. "COMING STEP MOTHER!" I yelled back.

I ran up the stairs. They were in the kitchen. I walked in and saw the milk and eggs all over the floor.

"YOU SPILLED THE EGGS AND MILK AND DIDNT BOTHER CLEANING IT UP! WHAT THE NETHER IS WRONG WITH YOU!" She screamed at me. "I-I didnt do this!" I said defensively. "Shes lying i saw her! Right amber?" Britany said. "Right! She did do it and shes lying!" Amber replied.

TM's face was red with anger. I stepped back. I quickly bent down and started picking up the egg shells.

"After your done your going straight to the basement!" She scolded. "y-yes step mothe-" i started but she interupted me. "Dont call me that again! From now on you call me madam got it!" She barked.

"y-yes m-madam.." I said. They all smirked. I quickly finished cleaning. Chelsea grabbed my arm and dragged me to the basement aka my room. She shoved me inside then locked the door.

I sat on my bed. Staring at the picture of my mom, dad, and i. We looked so happy.. Neither katelyn nor max know about my family.. And i want to keep it that way.

I laid down and stared at my lilac ceiling. Lilac stars were dangling from the ceiling. I made them last year.

I stared at the stars. I slowly closed my eyes and fell asleep

  •*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•
Aphmau's P.O.V

I woke up. My door was unlocked so I walked upstairs and did the dishes and mopped the floors. I vacuumed the carpet then made pancakes for breakfast.

About 2 hours later I finished everything and set the table. I dont eat with them at the table because they dont let me. I ate my breakfast and placed 2 pancakes on the 4 plates since amber slept over.

I need to go to the store to buy more eggs and milk since SOMEONE dumped them on the floor and blamed me.

I left a note telling them where i was going. I also left the invitation open so they read it once they got up. I know that if i didn't tell them and they found out i'd be in HUGE trouble.

I left the house and made my way to the market. Careful not to run into natalie or arthur. Hopefully aaron and the rest of the gaurds cought them.