Aarmau Short-Storys |19|

Aphmau's P.O.V

Marshmallows CHECK

Chocolate CHECK

Graham crackers CHECK

We are having a campfire in my backyard. By we i mean me of course, kawaii chan, katelyn, kristella, cadenza, cleo, aaron, laurance, garroth, dante, ross, jin, barney, max, sky, zane, and liam. Aaron helped me make a safe place to put a campfire yesterday.

The sun was setting so I walked outside and into my back yard. Celestia walked out after me and ran towards aaron. Aaron and i also set up logs around the campfire so we can roast marshmallows while sitting on them.

It was just aaron and i since the others werent here yet. "Hey celestia" aaron said bending down to pet her. I walked over and aaron put his arm around me. I blushed. Were not officially dating yet sadly. Celestia barked happily and I swore she started to smirk.

No one knows we like eachother and we kinda want to keep it a secret. #1. Because of kawaii chan and #2 laurance and garroth will probably kill aaron.. "You look cute when you blush" aaron said smiling making me blush even more. "s-stop making me blush you turtle cake!" I said. He chuckled.

We heard someone walking towards us so aaron look his arm off of me. I looked and saw everyone walking into my backyard. No one saw aarons arm around me thank goodness. Kawaii chan walked towards us smirking. "So aaron kun.. How are aaron kun and aphmau senpai?" She said.

"EVERYONE LETS SET THE CAMPFIRE UP SO WE CAN COOK MARSHMELLOWSSSSS" ross exclaimed. Jeez he can yell extremely loud! But thank goodness he did because other wise I doubt kawaii chan would stop asking if anything happened between us.

We all sat around the campfire while kristella set the fire. Dante passed around the marshmellow sticks while me and aaron passed around the marshmellows. I stuck my marshmellow on the stick then stuck it above the fire so it didn't burn.

"After smores kawaii chan thinks we should play truth or dare!" Kawaii chan said. Uh-Oh i know what that shipping obsessed fangirl is planning.. "Ya! Lets!" Kristella said. Everyone agreed exept me, aaron, katelyn, and max. "NUU MY MARSHMELLOW!!" Cleo said as her marshmellow slipped off of the stick and into the fire.

I laughed. Jin handed her another marshmellow. "Thanks" cleo said taking it. After a while everyone finished there smores. We decided to play truth or dare. "Cleo sama truth or dare" kawaii chan said.

"Hmmm.. Truth" cleo said. "Who does cleo sama like!" Kawaii chan asked. "n-no one!" She said. "a-anyways katelyn truth or dare!" Cleo said. "Dare BRING IT" katelyn exclaimed. "I dare you to say the most embarrassing moment of your life!" Cleo said.

"thetimeaphfoundoutaboutmy1Dposter" katelyn said. "What was that?" Cleo asked. "THE TIME APH FOUND OUT ABOUT MY 1D POSTER NOW MOVING ON CADENZA TRUTH OR DARE!" Katelyn yelled.

"Truth!" Cadenza said. "Do you like liam?" Katelyn asked smirking. Cadenza and liam both blushed like crazy. "ooooooo bro do you like cadenzaaaa huehuehue" i said. "Oh shush! I know who you like 'little sis' do you want me to tell mom and dad!" Liam said.

"OK I'LL STOP TEASING YOU" I exclaimed. "i-i-i w-were j-just friends!" Cadenza said. "Just friends eh?" Katelyn said wiggling her eyebrows. "JUST FRIENDS NOW APHMAU TRUTH OR DARE!" Cadenza said. "Hmmm.. DARE" I exclaimed.

"I dare you to-" she was cut off by kawaii chan wispering something to her. Cadenza smirked. "ooo YES! Haha! Aphmau, i dare you and aaron to KISS" cadenza said making me blush. Aaron looked fine with it. Laurance and garroth on the other hand looked MAD!.

"AARMAU ARMY GET YOUR PHONES OUT!" Kristella exclaimed. Aaron leaned forward and so did i. Our lips connected and i heard all of the girls smam there phone. We pulled back both blushing. "EEEEEEEE BEST.DARE.EVERRR" cleo yelled.

(Author fangirl moment one sec NGFNGKDLFKGNFKFLKFNGFNKFKFKGKNGJFKKRJFNGJRKKFKHNGNFJKROFKFFNFNR *PLEASE STAND BYE* ook im back!)

After awhile the sun went down and the stars came out. We all layed down on the grass and stared at the stars. Aaron and I were laying next to eachother. Everyone fell asleep on the grass exept us.

Aaron grabbed my hand. "Hey aph..." He wispered. Celestia was snuggled up beside us. "Ya aaron?" I replied quietly trying not to wake anyone up. "I'v been wanting to ask you for a while now.. And was planning on asking you tonight.." He rolled over to face me. Still holding my hand he stared into my eyes. He looked nervous.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. I blushed then smiled. "Yes" i said. He smiled. We both sat up and he wrapped his arms around me. We kissed. "Ooooo im telling dad!!!" Liam said. "LIAM!" I exclaimed. I thought he was asleep! Aaron chuckled.

Hope you enjoyed that little short-story! If you have any suggestions or questions make sure to comment! Also thanks for all of the support I get on all of my books it means a lot! And thanks so much for 6K views!

Bai! 🐢🍰

Turtle cake 🐢🍰🐢🍰🐢🍰🐢🍰

Huehuehue....

BAII 🍰🐢